1-800-DUMP-NOW

Reviews for 1-800-DUMP-NOW

Damian in Edmonton
Damian in Edmonton

Office Reno

We completed an office renovation and had a load of stuff just sitting in our bay. Matt was great to deal with, as always. He's my go to guy for clean up. After loading the truck, they swept up and were done. Fast, affordable and efficient.

Mary-Louise in Toronto
Mary-Louise in Toronto

Big Couch Removal

I had to get rid of a huge and heavy old couch in my living room. Before contacting Matt at 1-800-DUMP-NOW, I had checked a few other companies, but found them to be too expensive. Dealing with Matt was quick and easy. We arranged for a pick-up the next working day. Matt showed up at the appointed time, made quick work of getting that monster out of the house, and all at a very reasonable price! I will definitely be calling 1-800-DUMP-NOW in the future for any junk removal service.

Koen in Edmonton
Koen in Edmonton

Junk Removal

I have been using the services of 1-800 DUMP NOW for over 8 years now. The service is always great and the job always gets done. I recommend them without reservation.

Mayfield in Edmonton
Mayfield in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Always reliable and professional!

I have used Matt and his company to remove garbage illegally dumped at the back of our shopping centre for the past seven years. Since the City of Edmonton continually imposed bylaw fines, we found the only economical way was to hire his company. Matt diligently regulated the amount of illegal dumping by driving by the location intermittently. He quickly notified me when a garbage pickup was necessary and gave the quote immediately. The cost of the service was very reasonable.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you over the last 7 years. You are a valued customer. That is so frustrating when people illegally dump in Edmonton. Call 780-446-1122 anytime day or night and we'll come help.

Rory in Edmonton
Rory in Edmonton

Couch Removal

My couch was infested with bugs, and I needed it out of the apartment as soon as possible. The other company I had called said they weren't equipped to deal with furniture if it had bugs, but gave me the number for 1-800-DUMP-NOW, and said they might be able to help me. So I gave them a call at 1 pm, and given that it was a bit later in the day, I didn't expect to get an appointment until at least the next day. But after the person on the other end heard about my situation, he insisted on coming over the same day in order to get the infested furniture out as soon as possible. Within a few hours, I was pleased to find that my mover was friendly, professional, and very speedy with getting the job done. I cannot stress enough how satisfied I am with the quality of 1-800-DUMP-NOW, and would reccomend them to anyone needing furniture removal.

Hey! Thanks for this great review! I'm glad you were satisfied with our service. We're here to help with Edmonton bedbug remediation so call my cell phone # anytime at 780-446-1122. Thanks!!

1 review Edmonton, AB

Removal of junk from my property

After renovating our home, there was a large load of debris to get rid of. I contacted Matt at Dump Now and he was over the very next day to give me a quote. I went with Matt and I'm not sorry. He and his team were quick, efficient, courteous and left the area spotless. I have no problem recommending this company.

We always try our best to make your experience with our company as convenient and seamless as possible. We're here to help with any of your renovation debris removal needs. We love doing yard clean ups and of course we rake and sweep up after. Call Matt at 780-446-1122 if you ever need us again. Thanks for the feedback.

Carol from Edmonton
Carol from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Oversized Chest Freezer & Junk Removal

Kudos to Matt and his team! I was so impressed. They managed to remove an oversized 30 year old chest freezer from our basement. I did not think it was possible but they measured and calculated and after removing the stair railing they got it up the stairs around a tight corner and out the door without a scratch to any wall! After replacing the railing, they loaded a stove, dryer, BBQ and a garage full of junk and toxic waste, swept the garage and driveway and locked up for me so I didn't have to wait for them to finish. Super friendly, professional and efficient. Would definitely use them again and highly recommend then to anyone who may have a challenging appliance removal issue.

Thank you Carol for taking the time to write about the Edmonton dump hauling company 1-800-DUMP-NOW. Chest freezer removal from a basement can be challenging but we love doing it. We love making people like you happy. Thank you for recommending us for Edmonton appliance removal. Please keep my local cell phone number saved in your phone as "Edmonton junk removal guy" so you can call me anytime. Matt 780-446-1122

1 review Edmonton, AB

pick up junk & clean eves

1-800-DUMP-NOW
1-800-386-7669
Edmonton
AB
T6E 1K1

Matt took my call right away and he was able to pick stuff up within a couple of hours. John did an awesome job breaking down my load, fast, friendly & efficient! They went above and beyond and cleaned out my front eaves trough! I would recommend them to everyone! Thanks to you both.

Hi Heather. Thanks for giving 1-800-DUMP-NOW this referral. We don't typically do gutter cleaning but when you mentioned that you needed it done I just had an idea. I didn't see a reason why we couldn't climb up there and do it for you right that moment. We're here to solve the problems of our customers. If I can't do something I know many people who can. Please keep my local cell phone number saved in your phone as "Edmonton dump guy" so you can call me anytime. Matt 780-446-1122

sandra valani in Edmonton
sandra valani in Edmonton

Items to the dump!!!

I can strongly recommend Matt for any dump removal work as he was very professional and hard working!!! I had a lot of stuff that had to be taken out of the house that I was renting and Matt and his fellow worker got the work done in a very precise manner!!! Also Matt and his worker helped the garbage man with a very large load that they had taken out of my basement. My garbage man came around 1030 am on a Wednesday and they spent time helping him so that my garbage load wouldn't overwhelm him!!! Matt charged a fair rate and I will be recommending him to more people in the North East area of Edmonton...where I live!!!

I thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write this review for 1-800-DUMP-NOW. House clean outs are what we do every day and we don't mind taking all that stuff out of the basement. We are here to do all of the dirty, dusty work for you. My local phone # is 780-446-1122 so call anytime.

More about 1-800-DUMP-NOW

1-800-DUMP-NOW, We Load. . . We Haul. Anything to the dump! We recyle what we can. Our prices are upfront and CHEAP. We pride ourselves on exemplary customer service. We're reliable. We will make your cleanup a stress free experience. Call today!