1 800 Dump Now

1 800 Dump Now

Reviews for 1 800 Dump Now

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Bed removal

They were very fast and efficient. I would highly recommend 1-800-DUMP-NOW. I called and they were able to come pick up my bed within a half hour of calling. I have no complaints about this company.

Kathy in Toronto
Kathy in Toronto
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Junk Removal - Friendly-Short Notice-Efficient-Reasonably Priced

I found Matt online after reading the positive reviews about 1-800-DUMP-NOW. The reviews are true. I was able to book Matt on short notice and was provided with next day service. Matt and his crew are friendly and super fast. They even wanted to sweep the garage where the junk was stacked to make sure they picked up every bit!! A Bonus - if you pay by credit card Matt doesn't pass on the extra 3 to 4% like other companies. If you want a reasonably priced junk removal service I highly recommend 1-800-DUMP-NOW.

Wendy Brown in Edmonton
Wendy Brown in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Hot tub removal

1 800 Dump Now and in particular, Matt, was amazing! Timely, affordable, professional and easy to communicate with. They did an awesome job. I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation!

Hi Wendy. Thank you for letting us take care of your hot tub removal. Jacuzzi removal is sometimes tricky. Call anytime! Matt. 1-780-446-1122

Damian in Edmonton
Damian in Edmonton

Office Reno

We completed an office renovation and had a load of stuff just sitting in our bay. Matt was great to deal with, as always. He's my go to guy for clean up. After loading the truck, they swept up and were done. Fast, affordable and efficient.

Thank you Damian. I appreciate the positive review. We are here to help with junk removal in Edmonton and area. Matt. 780-446-1122

Mary-Louise in Toronto
Mary-Louise in Toronto

Big Couch Removal

I had to get rid of a huge and heavy old couch in my living room. Before contacting Matt at 1-800-DUMP-NOW, I had checked a few other companies, but found them to be too expensive. Dealing with Matt was quick and easy. We arranged for a pick-up the next working day. Matt showed up at the appointed time, made quick work of getting that monster out of the house, and all at a very reasonable price! I will definitely be calling 1-800-DUMP-NOW in the future for any junk removal service.

Thank you Mary Louise. I'm glad we could help with the couch removal. We are here to help anytime. Call my local cell at 780-446-1122

Koen in Edmonton
Koen in Edmonton

Junk Removal

I have been using the services of 1-800 DUMP NOW for over 8 years now. The service is always great and the job always gets done. I recommend them without reservation.

Thanks for the kind words Koen. We're always here to help with any site clean ups in Edmonton.

Mayfield in Edmonton
Mayfield in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Always reliable and professional!

I have used Matt and his company to remove garbage illegally dumped at the back of our shopping centre for the past seven years. Since the City of Edmonton continually imposed bylaw fines, we found the only economical way was to hire his company. Matt diligently regulated the amount of illegal dumping by driving by the location intermittently. He quickly notified me when a garbage pickup was necessary and gave the quote immediately. The cost of the service was very reasonable.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you over the last 7 years. You are a valued customer. That is so frustrating when people illegally dump in Edmonton. Call 780-446-1122 anytime day or night and we'll come help.

Rory in Edmonton
Rory in Edmonton

Couch Removal

My couch was infested with bugs, and I needed it out of the apartment as soon as possible. The other company I had called said they weren't equipped to deal with furniture if it had bugs, but gave me the number for 1-800-DUMP-NOW, and said they might be able to help me. So I gave them a call at 1 pm, and given that it was a bit later in the day, I didn't expect to get an appointment until at least the next day. But after the person on the other end heard about my situation, he insisted on coming over the same day in order to get the infested furniture out as soon as possible. Within a few hours, I was pleased to find that my mover was friendly, professional, and very speedy with getting the job done. I cannot stress enough how satisfied I am with the quality of 1-800-DUMP-NOW, and would reccomend them to anyone needing furniture removal.

Hey! Thanks for this great review! I'm glad you were satisfied with our service. We're here to help with Edmonton bedbug remediation so call my cell phone # anytime at 780-446-1122. Thanks!!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Removal of junk from my property

After renovating our home, there was a large load of debris to get rid of. I contacted Matt at Dump Now and he was over the very next day to give me a quote. I went with Matt and I'm not sorry. He and his team were quick, efficient, courteous and left the area spotless. I have no problem recommending this company.

We always try our best to make your experience with our company as convenient and seamless as possible. We're here to help with any of your renovation debris removal needs. We love doing yard clean ups and of course we rake and sweep up after. Call Matt at 780-446-1122 if you ever need us again. Thanks for the feedback.

More about 1 800 Dump Now

1-800-DUMP-NOW, We Load. . . We Haul. Anything to the dump! We recyle what we can. Our prices are upfront and CHEAP. We pride ourselves on exemplary customer service. We're reliable. We will make your cleanup a stress free experience. Call today!
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Edmonton?