Sears Canada Inc

geoff in Calgary
geoff in Calgary
3 reviews CALGARY, AB

New Dishwasher

I moved into a new house and the dishwasher broke down. I searched everywhere for a good deal on a new one, and found the best deal at Sears (a Bosch, last year's model). However, I first had to go into a Sears to apply for a Sears card so I could get 5% discount (hardly worth my time, as my toddler was running everywhere, and the application process was quite lengthy - the questions asked were very personal (income related), and I now worry I'm on everyone's mailing list). I then ordered online, but couldn't use my temporary Sears card, so had to call in. The person on the other end could barely complete the transaction due to the temporary card. In the end, we got the dishwasher and are very happy with it, but it was quite the process to save 5%.

vaughn scott in Calgary
vaughn scott in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

new washing machine

our old washing machine quit on friday evening, just as we were to start a full load of weekend laundry. we went to this sears to see about getting our machine repaired. after reviewing the cost of the repair, and being informed by the sales staff that our machine was using so much more water than even we imagined, we decided to purchase a new energy effiecient Kenmore macine instead.

randi in Calgary
randi in Calgary

redoing windows

We had 4 widows replaced. THe sales person was very friendly helpful and informative and we found the process to be a breeze. We are verry satisfied and have and will continue to recomend to others.