Sears Canada Inc

Reviews for Sears Canada Inc

ChantelleM
ChantelleM

Kitchen appliance purchase

Our fridge died and so we needed one asap. Many companies don't have them in stock, or cost too much for ones they do have available without ordering and taking weeks for delivery- so we went here to their scratch and dent on the upper floor. It was great. Quite a bit of selection. We found a very expensive fridge for a fraction of the cost because of a large scratch on the side (that is covered up by a wall anyways. We love it. The price was great. The service was pretty good (only one guy on the floor to help everyone looking at appliances). We picked up ourselves and they helped load into our truck.

Zuza from Calgary
Zuza from Calgary

Blinds

Sears installed blinds for us in the whole house. Lady in store was very knowledgeable and helped us to pick correct colour, type of blinds. Guy installing the blinds respected our new house and protected his feet with covers. Now, we are enjoying the even payment plan for this work thru Sears credit option.

vanessa in Calgary
vanessa in Calgary

Installation of Blinds

I just had Sears come and install some blinds in my home. They were very professional and fast. The blinds look great and are serving me well in this ridiculous heat.

Chris Cook in Calgary
Chris Cook in Calgary

Duct cleaning

They were late, and wanted to charge more after they were done. I was upset that they didnt tell me all the info on the phone, and explain their prices better.

Hope in Calgary
Hope in Calgary

cARPET CLEANING IN WHOLE HOUSE

We had to have our carpets cleaned in our rental property after the tenants moved out. They quick and did a wonderful job removing stains and overall cleaning. I will continue to use their service and recomend to others.

Anna, Calgary
Anna, Calgary

TV set

I was quite pleased with the service themselves. I received my order in a very reasonable timeframe, and delivery was in time. I have no concerns about any potential for damage during shipping. Very positive experience.