Eric's Refrigeration

Barb in Kelowna
Barb in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

BEWARE - RIPPED OFF - See my Google Review

Charged $80, they didn't bring the correct tool, nothing was done and nobody cared when I calked and complained. See my Google review! I am so disappointed; no reply even after later emailing them about it! How many others were treated this way by them? I sure won't purchase from them again.

Faye G Cheung from Kelowna
Faye G Cheung from Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

Refrigerator Problem

Eric came to my rescue when I realized my food was turning bad in the fridge because it had stopped working. Eric diagnosed the problem within minutes and had it fixed within an hour. Prompt and courteous service.