Agilent Security Co Ltd

Wan Lo Chun from North Vancouver
Wan Lo Chun from North Vancouver
4 reviews North Vancouver, BC

New Security System

Moved in to our new home and wanted a security system for our place. Was doing some research online regarding companies other companies. After compared a few prices, we decided to go with Agilent. Agilent was referred by a friend. They sales guy was very prompt and seems to be very knowledgeable. I told him he gave my friend a deal and I want the same deal. He opened his book and wrote down every deal that he made in the past and found the same deal (which was better than the one he offered me in the first place).