A Alert Drain LTD

Waterproofing
A Alert Drain LTD

Reviews for A Alert Drain LTD

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Water back up in basement

Please stay away from this company. They are sophisticated frauds. They created more problems for me then charged me to fix it, and still the issue was not resolved. Bartman plumbing were able to fix the damage done by AAlert Drain. I tried to speak to the owner of A Alert, Lilian, but she did not answer my calls or email for months. When I finally spoke to her she was quite rude and refused to accept the report of Bartman plumbing which clearly stated the mistakes made by her company. She suggested I should go to court and hung up.

Blocked sink

Called A Alert Drain after another plumber told me I would have to rip up the basement to find the pipe stack and that after an hour of snaking he couldn't do anything for me.
Was referred to Fred who was not only prompt and courteous, he fixed the problem in a short time.
I would highly recommend Fred and this company...it's so refreshing to find trades that are honest and professional!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Pleasently Surprised

We had a flood situation in our rental building. Fred came out, did a scope and de-scaling of a calcium buildup. We went from a 50% flow to 85% flow. It took less than an hour.
We have been landlords for over 20 years and have dealt with a large number of contractors over the years. So when we say we found Fred very personable, knowledgeable and professional and was pleasantly surprised at the reasonable price, you can believe us.. We will MOST definitely use A Alert Drain again. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Thank you Fred!
Deby & Vince

Richard Jones from Richmond Hill
Richard Jones from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

The Best Service

Fred and Keegan provided amazing service. They came within a hour of our call to the company, performed professional work, took great care to keep our home clean during and after the job, and followed up with us the next day to be sure all was working well. It is refreshing to deal with a service organization that is sensitive to customer needs and is a joy to work with. We have used their services in the past, and they were top of mind when we needed help this time around.. We highly recommend A Alert Drain Ltd. for any plumbing needs.
Dr. R. Jones

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Clogged basement drain

I called 6 company and only one answered right away and that was A Alert Drain. Kyle came to the rescue, cleared the problem within an hour. He was very efficient and did a thorough job, an gave me some tips to avoid future similar problems. Thanks Kyle,you are a Gentleman. Thank you A Alert Drain. Will call upon you guys in future for plumbing problems.

Tricia Ireland in York
Tricia Ireland in York
3 reviews York, ON

Backwater Value installation

After experiencing a flood in my basement in July 2013, I contacted A Alert Drain to ask for the installation of a back water value to prevent this problem in the future. Fred was helpful and very attentive. The whole street is using his service to address the sewer backup problem on our street.

jen  in Richmond hill
jen in Richmond hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Install new toilet and troubleshoot pipe issue in upstairs bathroom

I had called around to a number of places for my project but chose A Alert because of their upfront and reasonable pricing and professionalism. Our plumber Wendell was methodical in troubleshooting our issue yet conscious on wanting to save us money. We had a leak from the bathroom come into our kitchen below but luckily we didn't need to cut a hole in the ceiling to assess the pipes as Wendell was able to fix the issue when the new toilet was installed. I would not hesitate to use this company again for any future plumbing projects!

Ian and family from Toronto
Ian and family from Toronto

Basement floor drain replacement

Basement flooded due to roots in the storm drain under the basement concrete floor - drain needed to be replaced. Lifted all broadloom & exposed floor. Got 7 quotes - 6 written - AAlert was verbal! Not only were they the best price (ranged up to $8.3K!), but work quickly, neatly and exactly as promised. Also investigated a clogged toilet and explained my drain system to me at no extra charge.

Usman  in Newmarket
Usman in Newmarket
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

pipe burst

We did not drain our exterior pipe therefor in summer the pipe burst when inside shut off was turned on. I called around many companies and rates went from $200 - $700.
The plumber was available in few days and came on time. He was the most professional and friendly tradesman i have ever dealt with, he knew exactly what to do. I was weary of ripping the dry wall but we had no other choice, he cut a small hole to make less work for me and he cut at the perfect spot and had access to fix the burst pipe.
It took him probably 45 mins and we were done. I hope we never had any plumbing problem but if i do, ill not be worried cuz I know A Alert Drain is there to help us with very reasonable rates.

Highly Recommend this company to anyone.

More about A Alert Drain LTD

A Alert Drain offers a group of trusted Toronto plumbing and drainage experts specializing in plumbing and draining repairs and installations, servicing the entire GTA. Call one of our experts today!
Looking for Waterproofing pros in Vaughan?