Edmunds Home Improvements

Reviews for Edmunds Home Improvements

Megan from Toronto
Megan from Toronto

Skylights and windows

We have used Edmunds for our roof twice over the past many years, and have always had a very positive experience. This spring I needed 2 skylights replaced as they were leaking. Steve Wilcox was extremely knowledgeable and really pleasant to deal with. Everything went well and the entire process was efficient and stress free. It went so well that I decided to replace 3 windows soon after. Steve Gibson came out and gave me a very reasonable estimate, and the installers (Kevin and Jean) were wonderful. These guys are professional, extremely pleasant and incredibly good at what they do. I would not hesitate to recommend Edmunds for roofing and/or windows. They are refreshingly honest and hard working. Kay in the office is also fantastic - always helpful, organized and lovely to deal with. Thanks so much to all of you!

Thank you so much Megan. We do appreciate your continuous business and good words!

Caroline in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Caroline in Whitchurch-Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Window replacement

Edmunds installed a new front door for me a few years ago and did such a good job that when I wanted to replace my kitchen window, I called them again and had another excellent experience.
Steve came and measured and gave me an estimate that was very reasonable. Kevin and Jean who did the installation were very skilled, detailed and pleasant to have around.
I love my new window and would not hesitate to recommend Edmunds.
Caroline
Stouffville

Thanks Caroline. We appreciate the repeat business. I'll pass on your comments to Kevin and Jean.
Steve.

Deborah in Markham
Deborah in Markham

fixing and caulking soffits

We had drooping soffits and Tommy from Edmunds came and repaired it efficiently and we are very happy with the results. He was experienced and professional. Thank you for a job well done. Very satisfied customer.

Thank you for the positive comments. We'll pass this on to Tommy.

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

Roofing woes in bad weather

Bad weather this month exposed my bad leaking roof, visited Edmunds and they quickly fixed my problem with a new roof in a few days. The crew was excellent despite the cold weather, office staff informative and Steve was very helpful. I would certainly recommend this company.
Robert
Markham

Thanks Robert. We'll let Steve Wilcox and the crew know about your positive experience.
Steve Gibson.

Kae  in Markham
Kae in Markham

Eavesdropping and down spout replacement

We got Edmund’s Home Improvements to replace our eavesdropping and down spout. They did an amazement work, they showed on time and completed work as scheduled. The company estimator Tommy provided a straight forward estimate and did not pressure us into doing the work.
I also choose Edmunds Home Improvement for this work because i have a raccoon rip my attic siding off and climbed in, they came over right away and provided me with a quote and replaced the sidings right after my roof was clear of any raccoon.

Thank you. Glad we were able to assist.

Drew in Markham
Drew in Markham

Repair roof

Edmunds installed the shingles, eavestrough, soffit & fascia in 2010. Due to animal damage we needed a repair. Called last Friday morning, temporary repair done Friday afternoon and repaired finished Monday. Fully satisfied with service and speed of response. Highly recommend their services.

Thank you for the recommendation.

Happy
Happy

Capping of Bay Front Window

The crew at Edmunds (Steve G, Steve W., Mark and his helper) were great in capping our old damaged wooden box with a perfectly matched Sandalwood coloured aluminum siding. The job was done in a day and it looks better than ever. No re-painting or fixing rotting wood ever again. Mark was even able to retain some nice detailing on the box at the copper roof line.

Thanks again for taking the time to entertain our job. We know it was not that large.

We're happy to help with any sized job. Will pass on yur positive comments.
Steve Gibson

Private User reviews Markham, ON

entrance door replacement

Steve, thank you for your help in picking out a new door, at a competitive price. Jorge and Charles did a great job. They were efficient, polite, professional, and did a great clean-up job.

I'm happy you're pleased with the job. I'll also let Jorge and Charles know.
Thanks,
Steve Gibson.

Karen in Bolton
Karen in Bolton
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Front door

I had a beautiful new front door expertly installed by Jorje and Charles. They were punctual friendly and cleaned up after the job. Steve Gibson was also very helpful. He had great suggestions and advice. I would happily hire this team again.

Thank you Karen.

MAGGIE in Scarborough
MAGGIE in Scarborough
0 reviews Scarborough, ON

Replaced front door

We replaced our front door and sidelights - door was ready in the promised time and beautifully installed. All mess cleared away. Jorge and Charles did a very good job!

Thanks for the positive comments.
Steve.

More about Edmunds Home Improvements

Edmunds Home Improvements is a family owned business, specializing in windows, doors, siding and roofing.

All of our staff, whether office, sales or service are friendly, helpful and courteous. Our installers are highly trained and professional and our sales people are well informed and thoughtful. Our affiliation with "Sawdac" and CRC’s "Roofpro" program provide you with the assurance that all of our staff meet the highest industry standards. We have a showroom that provides a hands-on opportunity to see and try our various products.

No high pressure tactics or gimmicks. Our goal is to provide you with the information you need to make an educated decision. We’re confident, that like thousands of our customers, you will choose Edmunds.

Fully insured for your protection; WSIB coverage and $2,000,000.00 public liability

Siding, Roofing, and Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Innovative product lines: Retractable Screens, Gutter Protection, architectural shingles, metal roofing, wrought iron door inserts, over 20 eaves/siding colours, 15 window grid options, LE3 glass, new auto lock window hardware, plus much more. Vinylbilt is a local
For lasting ease of maintenance, beauty, energy efficiency and diversity of design, vinyl windows are the first choice for Canadians remodeling their homes. Windows: At Edmunds we draw from a variety of manufacturers to meet the specific needs of our customers, but our first choice for value and reliability, backed up by a no-nonsense lifetime warranty are
Energy Star rated products. Ask about current government rebates and tax credits.
No need for a variety of contractors, Edmunds Home Improvements provides the creative assistance you need to coordinate the exterior of your home. For example, match colours and styles of windows and doors to siding, eaves, soffit, fascia and/or roofing.
1947