Edmunds Home Improvements

Reviews for Edmunds Home Improvements

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Windows, Doors and Roofing

We have been dealing exclusively with Edmunds Home Improvements for over 20 years. During this period Edmunds has replaced all of the windows in our home, three exterior doors, eavestroughs, siding, and two complete roofs. The quality of all the products used, as well as the installations, have always been excellent. All of Edmund`s employees including Kay, Jason, Eric, George, Steve, and the whole crew take pride in their work and leave the worksite spotless. Edmunds pricing is always the best, their workmanship is exceptional and you won`t find a better person to deal with than the owner Steve. Paul

Dave in Markham
Dave in Markham

Front and side doors replacement

Overall , although there were issues with my front door, I am please with the work specially thanks to Jorge he took over the entire job and deal with the manufacturer to have my front door completely replaced without only partially replaced.
Jorge came with his team and worked carefully and took care everything, and I will definitely recommend my friends to Edmunds specially Edmund is also highly recommended to me too.

Thanks
Dave

Bryn in Toronto
Bryn in Toronto

Windows installation

Very pleased with the installation team headed by George. They were extremely coordinated, courteous and very tidy. We are very happy with our windows and would highly recommend Edmonds Home Improvements and George and the installation crew.

Thank you for the positive comments. I'll pass them on to Jorge and the team. I hope you enjoy your new windows.
Steve Gibson,
President.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Door replacement

After having Edmunds install our roof shingles and replace our eaves troughs I was pleased with the quality of products and installation so they were my first choice to replace my front door assembly. Again - they provided great products and excellent installation. We live with these products for many years. Quality and value will bring me back to Edmunds again.

Thank you John. We appreciate your business and support. I will pass this along to the guys.
Steve.

Sue B
Sue B

Water leak from Roof

I called them Friday morning and Jason was here by Monday morning, who called to tell me he'd be 30 minutes late.

Jason very promptly identifed what was wrong -- raccoon ripped off shingles right by the chimney. Jason and his cooworker replaced the shingles, sealed up any other possible water leaks via the chimney. When they checked out the rest of the roof, they also fixed a few other minor areas of potential concern.

No wonder these guys have been around for so many years. Thanks for setting the bar so high. This customer is very happy to pay the bill!

I'm glad we were able to help. I'll let Jason know you were pleased with the service. Thank you.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Roofing repair and estimate

We required an inspection of our roof after raccoons (and wind?) destroyed couple of them. At scheduled time, we had Jason visit our home to conduct an inspection. I was impressed with Jason's candor and professionalism. Jason fixed the roof and gave valuable opinions about the status of the roof. We will definitely use Edmunds again in the future for our roofing needs.

I'll pass your positive comments on to Jason. Thank you.

Windows replacement

George and his team replaced our windows and he explained in details the process of their work. They were friendly and professional! Also, cleaned the area after finishing replacing the windows. Superb work ethics!

I appreciate your positive comments. I'll pass them on to the guys.
Thanks, Steve Gibson.

Al  in Toronto
Al in Toronto

re-shingle roof and replace vents

Edmunds provided us with a detailed contract stating all work to be done and costs. There was no hidden costs or surprises. They recamened replacing all the metal flashing and valleys instead of reusing the old materials to prevent leaks. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, professional, and they went out of their way to answer any questions or address any concerns. They were able to spot and explain roofing errors preformed by sub standard contractors in the neighbourhood. They made sure to clean up and ask if we were completely satisfied before leaving.

We appreciate the positive comments. I will pass this on the guys.

Mary T from Richmond Hill
Mary T from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roofing review

We required an inspection of our roof after some tiles flew off after the big windstorm. After a bit of a mix up with scheduling, we had Jason visit our home to conduct an inspection. We were very impressed with Jason's candor and professionalism. We will definitely use Edmunds again in the future for our roofing needs.

Thank you Mary. We look forward to helping you in your future needs.

Steve.

Hailey2Amber in Markham
Hailey2Amber in Markham

Roofing6

I have used Edmonds for three jobs in the last year and the work has been excellent.
The last job was roofing and after completion a hole was left that allowed animals into the house.
I called the company three times and was promised immediate action.
Unfortunately this has never materialized and I have had to spend $500 to set a trap to eliminate the problem.
It is unfortunate that this final poor service has marred the good reputation
Colin Prodger

Hello Colin; we certainly appreciate your past business and feedback. I believe the hole you refer to is a ventilation gap between the fascia and the roof sheathing. When a roof is new this gap is often revealed for a short while until the new shingles have a chance to curl down and cover it.I understand that we have since installed an aluminum drip edge along the eaves to cover this gap. As you recall, we rushed your roof ahead because it was leaking. Unfortunately, due to all of the emergency calls following this windstorm we were unable to get to this drip edge as quickly as we would have liked, as our time was dedicated to preventing further leaks and damage into people's homes. I think if you require future service you will find that we are back on track both with quality and efficiency.
Regards,

More about Edmunds Home Improvements

Edmunds Home Improvements is a family owned business, specializing in windows, doors, siding and roofing.

All of our staff, whether office, sales or service are friendly, helpful and courteous. Our installers are highly trained and professional and our sales people are well informed and thoughtful. Our affiliation with "Sawdac" and CRC’s "Roofpro" program provide you with the assurance that all of our staff meet the highest industry standards. We have a showroom that provides a hands-on opportunity to see and try our various products.

No high pressure tactics or gimmicks. Our goal is to provide you with the information you need to make an educated decision. We’re confident, that like thousands of our customers, you will choose Edmunds.

Fully insured for your protection; WSIB coverage and $2,000,000.00 public liability

Siding, Roofing, and Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Innovative product lines: Retractable Screens, Gutter Protection, architectural shingles, metal roofing, wrought iron door inserts, over 20 eaves/siding colours, 15 window grid options, LE3 glass, new auto lock window hardware, plus much more. Vinylbilt is a local
For lasting ease of maintenance, beauty, energy efficiency and diversity of design, vinyl windows are the first choice for Canadians remodeling their homes. Windows: At Edmunds we draw from a variety of manufacturers to meet the specific needs of our customers, but our first choice for value and reliability, backed up by a no-nonsense lifetime warranty are
Energy Star rated products. Ask about current government rebates and tax credits.
No need for a variety of contractors, Edmunds Home Improvements provides the creative assistance you need to coordinate the exterior of your home. For example, match colours and styles of windows and doors to siding, eaves, soffit, fascia and/or roofing.
1947