Bromley Contracting Inc Co Mr Stucco

Reviews for Bromley Contracting Inc Co Mr Stucco

Michael in North York
Michael in North York

Joey saved the day!

After some collateral damage from a bath replacement, Joey and his mate came and returned our bathroom and hallway back to normal.
Actually, better than it was. Amazing! Next time there's work to be done, you guys get my vote, and I'll be sure to pass your name around to fellow residents in the condo.
Cheers.

SM in Toronto in North York
SM in Toronto in North York

Wall and ceiling repair (including rosette 'swirls') and installation of hatch to attic

After scouring the city for professional plasterers who could restore the rosette 'swirl' pattern in our ceiling I finally found Mr. Stucco/Bromley Contracting. We got an estimate to install a hatch entry to the attic through the ceiling, as well as repair some extensive cracking and some water damage in our ceiling and walls. The job included a long crack extending from the dining room right to the living room, which entailed sanding down of the rosette pattern, taping and plastering the crack, and applying a new swirl pattern to blend in with the old. Finally, there was some water damage at one end of the dining room, where the ceiling pattern also had to be restored, and some plaster damage to the upper hallway and upstairs bathroom walls and ceiling.
Everything was done to specifications, and on time. The team left the house clean and tidy, having covered all the workspace (vents, furniture, floors) before beginning, and cleaning everything up at the end. Just the expected plaster dust that settled on the walls a bit, but completely minimal. The team was efficient and on time each day, finishing the task when promised. And the result? Gorgeous. I just could not believe how the restored/repaired rosette swirl pattern completely blended in with the original existing work. Many thanks to Joey, for his swirl artistry, Dave and team for the beautiful plaster repair and our smooth walls, and to Jerry for his prompt estimate and making us very happy customers.

Laura in Oakville
Laura in Oakville

Great job repairing my ceiling! (Water damage from plumbing problem)

I just want to take the time to thank Mr. Stucco and company for a great job from start to finish! Rob, was out to my house in very short time to give me a quote and was very reasonable and professional. I appreciated dealing with him and felt good about the work to be done. Secondly - Thank you Fabian and Rennie for doing such a great job! My ceiling looks better than when it was brand new! You worked so hard and efficiently! You took the time to set up and prepare the area to keep everything contained and you did and left with a spotless finish! I am so pleased, thank you! Everyone was so enjoyable to work with and professional. I would recommend you to anyone I know who needs help repairing their ceiling! Thanks again! Laura

Barbara Parsons in Scarborough
Barbara Parsons in Scarborough

Top notch company and service.

From the very first phone call to Mr. Stucco, their service has been incredible. Everybody was friendly professional and efficient, from Rob, who came so quickly to view our problem and give a thorough and reasonable quote, to Jerry, who was so responsive to our time restrictions and made sure we had quick service to Joey and Rennie who did such a perfect job on our repairs. They went above and beyond...left our home in perfect condition. 10 out of 10.......

Ceiling damage Brampton in Brampton
Ceiling damage Brampton in Brampton

Ceiling and Wall - water damage repair

Thank you to the professional work that was done by Mr. Stucco on my sprayed ceiling and required painting of 2 walls done by water damage.

First thanks to Rob, who came out to review the damage and acting quickly for the repair work. The workers that came covered everything to ensure no damage was done to my floors and furniture. The workmanship was perfect, you would never know that there was an issue. The clean-up was excellent. The gentleman from Newfoundland, was pleasant, professional and did a top notch job. Thank you.

Amazing company

Our ceilings were disgusting and I tried to be get many companies to repair them. The job was "too small" or our location "too remote". Mr Stucco didn't hesitate. We got a quote, that they abided to by the cent. The work was huge ( a very full week) but the finished product amazing, guys were prompt and cheerful, hard working, skilled and respectful of our property. I would not recommend any other company. Mr. Stucco is the very best! Thank you, Jerry and staff.

Maria
Maria

Stucco Ceiling Repairs

I had a couple of ceilings with stucco damage my bedroom being the worst. Jerry came by to give me an estimate, he was thorough and the price was reasonable. First day Rob showed up and did a great job repairing the cracks. Then second day came Joey "Swirls" as I called him and Tiffany. Both of them were amazing at the job they did! This group worked really hard and the quality of their job was A+. They didn't cut corners and made sure I was happy with the work they did.
Thanks you all, my ceilings look awesome!

Stucco Removal and Painting

From first contact to finished project, everything went smoothly. The Quote was sent in writing and that was as well the final price. No surprises. The team did a superb job taking of the stucco and smoothing out the ceilings. We selected the paints and they accommodated this and went out to buy them.

indy
indy

Renovation - Walls and Paint

I had to complete my walls and paints and reached out to Mr Stucco for quotes. Eugene, from Mr. Stucco , was very prompt and met us the same day for survey and quotes. The quote was very reasonable and work quality A+. Eugene and Team ( Joe and others) are a professional bunch and knows wall and paint jobs inside out. They just do what is required and have great suggestions , which can only come from being in the job for a long time.
Mr Stucco - Eugene and Team, will be contact for all my paint and drywall needs. Will strongly recommend.
- Indrajit

More about Bromley Contracting Inc Co Mr Stucco

Bromley Contracting Inc Co Mr Stucco is a very successful residential and commercial ceiling repair and interior painting business, and has been featured in magazines, including the Professional Painter Magazine, Spring 2004 edition. More recently, we've been guest contractors on Holmes on Homes.

Jerry Minshull started the business as a two-man operation painting homes in the mid-1980s. He's grown the company over the years and today does over $1 million a year in sales, and has Twelve trucks and crews on the road to service clients in the GTA.

Always on the lookout for ways to improve his business, twelve years ago Jerry branched out to also include stucco ceiling repair services, which now accounts for more than three quarters of his work and has become a niche part of the business.

Mr. STUCCO's slot (a division of Bromley Contracting) on a Lawrence Avenue industrial strip mall is a busy hive first thing in the morning as the trucks load up with paint and supplies for the day's assignments. The 2,900-square-foot unit is where his crews get ready for the day's work.

Now, Jerry has an office manager who takes care of the finer details, while he runs the overall business and works on the occasional job. He spends most of weekends fishing in bass tournaments.

"Fishing has kept me sane over the years. I leave all the stress of work behind." he says: "I can get almost as stressed in a tournament, but I love it."

In order to survive over 26 years in a competitive industry, where the average life of a painting business is only two years, Jerry lives by several key business principles, which, when mixed together, form a recipe for success.

_____________________________________________

Damaged cornice mouldings
Damage to Sky Lights

Our Professional Services Include:

Painting
Spray painting for unpainted stucco
On-site colour matching
Installation of new drywall ceilings
Insulation
Decorative mouldings
Texture ( popcorn ) removal
Thousands of insurance damage claims serviced
Rush jobs accommodated