Misani Custom Design

Review for Misani Custom Design

Rob53 in Brampton
Rob53 in Brampton

Full Kitchen Reno and Fireplace Built-ins

I want to send a sincere thank you and your team for the recent work completed in our home.

I am so happy with everything - from the planning to the execution of our kitchen and family room.

You and your team were professional, punctual, trustworthy, clean (exceptionally), and maintained communication with us at all times.

You made a very stressful project stress free.

I would highly recommend your company to any of my friends or acquaintances.

The work is just beautiful and your skill and knowledge shine through! We have received so many compliments already.

Your strong leadership and problem solving impressed me the most. Whatever my family requested to make our home our dream vision you made happen and took charge and co-ordinated appropriately.

Thank you again.