All Season Equipment

Reviews for All Season Equipment

Project Manager in
Project Manager in
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Nothing done to properly diagnose the problem

Took my lawnmower as it was still under warranty and wouldn't start, they called me about a week later to tell me there was stale gas in the Carburetor and needed to be replaced, not covered by warranty and extimated the cost to another $140 on top of the $54 I already paid when I dropped off the mower, I obviously declined. Took it home, sprayed some Carb cleaner in the carburetor and machine has been working beautifully since then. I should get my $54 back as is very clear they did nothing to diagnose the problem correctly by checking if the carb just needed to be cleaned instead of just assuming and suggesting to purchase a new one. What kind of technician does things like that?

Mahmoud  in Edmonton
Mahmoud in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

The worst customer service

I took my lawn mower to get fixed twice and every time costs me a lot of money and second time they dropped it off and was still not working and they are by far the worst customer service

FranceK in Edmonton
FranceK in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

So expensive

I just came back from the store and I am so mad . DON'T USE this company. The labour service is so expensive. I brought my lawnmover to have a look at my rear wheels. After 5 minutes of diagnostic, they charged me $50 and told me there is nothing wrong. PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY THERE!!!

Review has 1 previous version
Ash from Edmonton
Ash from Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Various Tool

Terrible company. People are very rude. I had 6 tools not working and sent them in for service. Was only told of an $80 pick up and drop off fee. After they inspected the tools they gave me outrages prices to fix (some more than the cost of the tool itself). I told them no thanks and then they blindsided me with a $50 per unit inspection fee. Do not use them!

Lisa from Sherwood Park
Lisa from Sherwood Park
4 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Riding lawn mower repair

Terrible experience. Woman at front desk was abrupt and unhelpful. Made us feel we were inconveniencing her. They needed to order a part. She kept saying she would order it and I would phone in a few days and she would say she still had to order it. She said this 3 times. They had mower for a month. Ended up talking to the manager and he had them take the part out of a floor model and put it in our mover.

Bob Massie from Sherwood Park
Bob Massie from Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Service

Brought lawnmower for repair and was told could not be repaired, I then sent it back to where I bought it and was repaired by a tune up.
They were aware of this and would not refund my repair deposit $50.
Would not recommend this company.

This customer brought in a lawnmower for repair. All Season Equipment charges a $51.45 service charge which is for a comprehensive analysis of the equipment. If the unit is repaired, the service deposit is absorbed into the repair and the customer only pays the difference or amount owing after the unit is fully repaired. As a CERTIFIED repair depot All Season Equipment is obligated to repair equipment to a SAFE and reliable standard. This unit was determined to have a bent crank shaft. The crank is what the mower blade attaches to and is the main source of strength securing the lawnmower blade to the engine. When a crank shaft is bent, the structural integrity of this part becomes weakened. The potential for the part to break is increased substantially, thus putting the customer using this machine at risk. We have a standard of repair that will not be compromised and we will NEVER put a customer in an unpredictable unsafe situation. Be advised that we did contact the repair outlet that completed the "tuneup" and questioned their repair procedures. They would not provide any feedback and were unwilling to comment on the situation... very odd considering that their comment to the customer was that.." it just needed a tuneup"... if that was all the unit needed why would they not comment on it. All Season has been in business for over 15 years and continually strives to give the best, most informative service in the industry and will continue to do so in the future....

Looking for Garden Centres pros in Sherwood Park?