Dynamic Equipment Rentals Ltd

Garden Centres
105 Fell Avenue North Vancouver BC
HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in North Vancouver  >  Dynamic Equipment Rentals Ltd

Reviews for Dynamic Equipment Rentals Ltd

Gord T in North vancouver
Gord T in North vancouver
5 reviews NORTH VANCOUVER, BC

Excavators, Jackhammers,

Their equipment is clean and reliable. They are usually cost-competitive with the other rental places, and they are definitely the most friendly. They have two locations, so when they don't have something in stock they can usually get it.

They have the narrowest excavator I could find.

Ferguson Moving & Storage

rented 20 ton jacks for sagging floor beam

my house has a large crawl space so when i noticed my media room had a sag, I went to dynamic to rent jacks so I could lift the beam 2 inches and brace it up. FOr this I needed jacks and I rented one at dynamic rentals at 3PM. I returned the jacks by 515PM and they gave me such a great deal. $16! The staff were super helpful and made me feel like I was doing everything correct.