Power Equipment Centre

Crystal in Drayton valley
Crystal in Drayton valley
1 review DRAYTON VALLEY, AB

Horrible Service

The customer service at this company is atrocious. I will never call for parts or service ever again. They are extremely over priced, and clearly don't care for the company at all.

Barry P.
Barry P.
3 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Never Again

Bought a gas trimmer here I am very happy with the product I chose but I will go elsewhere for my next purchase and any service work I require. I went back for some accessories and found the salesperson to be indifferent and unable/unwilling?? to answer my questions. My salesperson appeared to be a manager or maybe the owner and when I asked about the parts I needed he waved in the general direction of the back wall and said "over there". I like to be greeted in a friendly manner and shown that my business matters. I was the only customer in the store and maybe now I understand why.