Treehouse Furniture

Reviews for Treehouse Furniture

Unhappy in Calgary
Unhappy in Calgary

Terrible service

OK apparently you think I cannot respond to your terrible customer service. I have attempted to be tempered but now it will be an outright battle which I will win.

Bedroom Furniture

Avoid this company. Purchased several items. Poor wood quality. Wood was chipped and damaged. Poor staining (different colors and wrapped for shipping while stain still wet). The set did not match in color. The company expected me to pay to have it shipped back to them. (I already paid to have it shipped to me)Obviously they have no quality control at this business. Items should not have left there warehouse in this condition. Very poor customer service (Diane). Company refused to pick up product and refused to refund credit card. My credit card company reversed charges and this company still did not pick up product. I ended up going to another company for my purchase and gave their furniture to a Charity Program.

4lobsters in Calgary
4lobsters in Calgary

bedroom furniture

I ordered a bedroom set at Calgary Home show and was a great experience. I even called Diana and made a change in my order and they were great. I received my set in perfect condition, earlier than expected and so well packed and delivered without incident. Very pleased with the product!

Freddie from Winnipeg
Freddie from Winnipeg
1 review Edmonton, AB

bedroom set

I too bedroom set from this company and it took 6 months to receive. They did explain to me that they did have some issues with a supplier going out of business and there were delays. When I did receive the furniture I was so IMPRESSED with the product I ordered another set at the Edmonton Cottage Show April 25, 2015. They assured me the issues were fixed and promised I would have my set within 6 weeks. I received a call 4 weeks after I place my order and was advised it was ready for delivery in Edmonton. This set is even more impressive than my first set. I am so impressed with the furniture I am going to purchase a 3 set next trade show. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY. THE PRODUCT IS FANTASTIC

Hi Freddie!! Thank you for the great review. This is most likely the first of the orders that we started to manufacture when we took over the Treehouse brand. It was great to see your review and thank you very much.

Jayson from East Saint Paul
Jayson from East Saint Paul
1 review East Saint Paul, MB

Bedroom furniture

This was the worst buying expierence ever.I ordered my furniture November 2014 and finally received it in mid May,only to find out the foot board is wrong size with the headboard.They barely answer the phone.Most unorganized outfit I have ever felt with.

Hi Jayson we would like to reach out to let you know we are new owners of the Treehouse and have done great at fixing the past issues. We have solid lead times under 6 weeks and I am here to respond to all inquiries!! I hope we may have a chance to show you that re-building the name is our main priority!!! - Managment

Marcia Jackson from Saskatoon
Marcia Jackson from Saskatoon
1 review Saskatoon, SK

Bedroom furniture

We have had the furniture for 2 years. It is beautiful and we love it. The bed is the most comfortable bed we ever had. I do agree that it took a long time to get and we had trouble getting through to the company for a while. It also took a while for them to return our calls. However, despite that, it's an incredible bed and I love the furniture.

Hi Marcia, we would just like to reach out and let you know we are new owners of the Treehouse and so glad you love your product. We manufacture the same product with still the same great quality just with more service and less lead times!! If ever we can assist you in the future we would love to !!!

C from Red Deer
C from Red Deer
1 review Red Deer, AB

Furniture

Ordered furniture from their manufacturing in March, at a trade show, and still have not received it. They no longer answer the phone, nor do they return messages. They had a lot of excuses in the first place, now they've disappeared.

Nicole from Portage La Prairie
Nicole from Portage La Prairie
1 review Portage La Prairie, MB

Bed

Terrible terrible terrible!! Ordered a bed in May, it's the end of September and still nothing. Quick to take your money but after that, nothing. Won't answer the phone or return calls!! Never again!

k from Penhold
k from Penhold
1 review Winnipeg, MB

furniture

We ordered furniture from the Treehouse Furniture in Manitoba from a Tradeshow in Leduc, Alberta in May. We were told we would receive furniture at the end of July - it is almost the end of August and we still have not received. I left numerous messages with the warehouse and even left text/phone messages with the sales guy from the show. Retail store in Manitoba said that the furniture would be leaving last Tuesday - guy from the Warehouse said it was shipped. It was to be delivered to Red Deer and then delivered to us in Penhold, Alberta. This company is not very good at their promises and every person i spoke to gave me a different story as to why we hadn't received furniture. I will never again order from this company. I hope i receive my furniture. They had no problem taking our money and trying to get the furniture has been a headache ... if you go to tradeshows, do not order from this company - you may wait forever to get what you ordered.

More about Treehouse Furniture

Under new management! ! ! ! Since May 1, 2015 Custom made, handcrafted solid wood bedroom furniture. We also can do custom pieces to suit your needs, contact us for information. Visit our showroom! ! !