Decor Floors

4800 Dixie Road Mississauga ON L4W 2R1
HomeStars  >  Floor Retailers in Mississauga  >  Decor Floors

Reviews for Decor Floors

Floor refinishing

Did not have a great experience with this company.

Their customer service was good—they genuinely tried to make things right. But the quality of work just wasn't there.

We had three rooms refinished and the result was so bad we had to engage another company to sand them down and do the work all over again, at great expense to us.

The colour was way off, it was applied unevenly, there were many visible imperfections, ridges and dips from the sanding, there were wood chunks sealed into the floor, the quarter round was sloppily installed and the finish came out foggy so the floor looked permanently dirty. Add in that the team made a mess in the house: there was dust everywhere (I don't know if they didn't have bags on their sanders?), they spilled chemicals on our granite and marble floors, and other stuff I won't even get into.

If you are concerned about the quality of work, I would not recommend this company.

Total nightmare

Worst after purchase customer service I've ever experienced. First off, the sales representative Naim has been rude, defensive, and arguementative from the get go. My partner and I went in a couple before purchasing. I was always second to arrive and the sales rep never acknowledged me once. on the day we decided to go with their flooring we dealt with a lovely woman only to find out she had been let go days later. We purchased hardwood and installation for a new 1200sq two story condo in Toronto west. Open concept main floor, two bedrooms, walk in closet, small hallway, two landings, baseboards. We made it clear before purchase that the job needed to be done by Feb 15th as our furniture was arriving on the 17th. We've already had to go in to clarify about half the questions that were answered when a rep came to our condo to take measurements the first time. The sales rep proceeded to complain how long of a day HE was having. After stating they could now begin work early March we negotiated a start date of Feb 15th. Two installars arrived at noon on the 15th worked for an hour then refused to continue until we paid them another 500.00 cash to scrape morder from tiles we removed. They Sat for an hour until they got their cash. It took them two days to complete two bedrooms. It is now Friday night, Feb 17th and they have to return tomorrow for a fourth day. However, all of our furniture from Cube it storage has arrived this evening and waiting to be setup. Based on their time management and work ethic up until now, they probably won't get it the last 600sq completed with baseboards by tomorrow either. Furthermore, the installation itself is poor and I can already see areas that need to be redone by our contractor adrerwards. This is not our first renovation and my partner and I were considering using decor floors for our kitchen and 2.5 baths if we were pleased with the end result. I have never felt the need to wright a poor review regarding anything before, unfortunately, our experience and the final product and service
provided by Decor Floors has warranted one. just poor business sense all around and I would encourage any one to go elsewhere to obtain better after sales communication, customer service, time management, follow through on agreed terms, and quality of installation. We have put in several calls to management and they have not been returned as of yet. If you don't care about ethical practice at all then give them a shot!

Ana and Antonio in Brampton
Ana and Antonio in Brampton

Hardwood flooring

We bought our hardwood flooring and installed by Décor Floors in Brampton. The moment we went in their showroom we were greeted by a friendly staff. We were surprised by the vast selection of products available. The salesperson was helpful and knowledgeable. Installation date was on time as promised. I would rate the workmanship as excellent and very professional. Thank you Reza for helping and giving us advice.

Kevin Bone from Brampton
Kevin Bone from Brampton

Hardwood flooring and stairs, plus upper landing hardwood

Excellent customer service from all staff and management. Time and again they met their promises and never disappointed us. The work crews were professional and the workmanship is terrific. I recommend them without hesitation. Thanks Ricky - Happy and Pat for a job well done. See you in the New Year.

Debra from Brampton
Debra from Brampton

flooring

We hired Decor Floors to install hardwood floor throughout our lower level. The team were very professional providing us a beautiful end result We would highly recommend them and would use their service again.

Sharma  from Brampton
Sharma from Brampton

Flooring for bedroom

Having been through horrible contracting services with outside contractors I thought of giving decor floors a chance . My only reason to chose decor floor was that it had a physical location and somewhere I can go if I have any problem with the installation . To my surprise my reasoning saw a whole new meaning when I experienced exception installation service from decor floors , the sales person was an expert and gave the best advise for my pocket . Positive criticism is that they need to work on their time lines , but I could totally understand that since shipping is not in their control . All in all 9/10 and I recommend to every one at my world place and friends

Rose DeMarco from Etobicoke
Rose DeMarco from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Laminate Flooring in Basement

We hired Decor Floors through our Project Manager to install laminate flooring in our basement. From our first meeting with Deep to the very last phone call completing the project, it was a great experience. Deep was there to answer all our questions and even when we left a message, we didn’t have to wait long for a reply. We appreciated the attention to detail, from the selection of the flooring to the installation. It was evident, that our satisfaction was their primary concern!

Amanda from Mississauga
Amanda from Mississauga

Hardwood flooring

My fiancé and I were extremely happy with decor floors. We just got our brand new house and wanted to get the floors done before any furniture arrived and Deep assured us that if we paid a deposit she could get the job done in 2 days and she followed through! Thank you Deep! The only downside we had with decor floors was trying to get a hold of Deep herself! It was nearly impossible!! But other than that the job was well done and in a timely fashion!! We are very happy and already have a referal!

Markus in Mississauga
Markus in Mississauga

Vinyl Laminate Flooring

I dealt with the Dundas/Winston Churchill store. First they don't tell you it is just a showroom, until after you paid. You have to pickup at the Dixie Rd location on your own time. Not in stock, too bad, wait. Of course they don't call you, you follow-up with them numerous times.

Sonali from Mississauga
Sonali from Mississauga

Laminate flooring

I am a repeat customer having purchased laminate from Decor floors for the first time for my condo and the second time recently for my new home. Excellent customer care and service and attention to details. I like the fact that they respected my budget and advised me about what the best bang for buck was for the amount. My flooring looks beautiful and flawless.Needless to say I am a Décor Floors customer for life.