Bulldog Fencing

Linda
Linda
1 review Prince George, BC

BE CLEAR UP FRONT

this contractor told me that they had coverage with WorkSafeBC. It was not until the last day of the job that he confirmed that he did not have the required coverage for his workers. At my request he applied for coverage and back dated it to the start of my project. As a private home owner I do not have coverage for anyone I hire to do work on my property. I expect professional companies to have the required coverage and for them to be truthful about it if they don't have coverage.