Prestige Decor Fabric And Window Treatments

Reviews for Prestige Decor Fabric And Window Treatments

Mary Carson in Guelph
Mary Carson in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

curtains in living room and dining room

I had the most amazing experience in selecting fabric for my curtains. I didn't know where to start, as there was such a huge selection of fabrics. The staff was fun, friendly and knowledgeable and we were able to pick the right fabric which I was expremely happy with. I would never go anywhere else.

Thank you so much for your kind words Mary <3 It was a joy helping you with your curtains and we are looking forward to seeing you soon. It has been too long.

See you soon!

Drazen in Mississauga
Drazen in Mississauga

Amazing Custom Draperies

I had a wonderful experience with Prestige. Their creative design consultants assisted me in finding the perfect draperies for my condo in Toronto. The sheers and panels on my windows add life to my home. I recommend Prestige to everyone!

Thank you Drazen! We enjoyed helping you design the perfect blackout bedroom window treatments and hope that you are sleeping tight without the sun waking you up in the morning.

Best regards

Oresta in Burlington
Oresta in Burlington
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Purchased several home decorating items

I have often popped in to her shop to get some decorating advice and Zana, the owner has been so helpful in understanding my needs, taste and budget.

Her shop is well stocked with many choices of fabrics for any of your decorating needs and she has actual samples of all the various drapery styles hanging up so you can see the finished product.

Moreover, she is very knowledgeable about many different types of fabrics, whether is is a silk for a curtain, a polyester for upholstery, sunbrella for outdoor patio cushions...she is a fountain of knowledge and is extremely creative at solving all your decorating needs.

Finally she has such a bubbly engaging personality, and makes you feel so special and glad that you walked in her store.

Dear Oresta, thank you greatly for your wonderful review and for letting others know about your experience! It really is amazing to hear that you were so happy with our services and we hope to see you again soon. Sorry about the delayed response, as we somehow missed your review.

Wishing you all the best

More about Prestige Decor Fabric And Window Treatments

Prestige Decor specializes in window treatments, drapery fabrics, upholstery fabrics and furniture upholstery services. With over 160,000 upholstery and drapery fabrics to choose from, our interior designers can help you design the perfect window treatments and matching upholstery for your residential or commercial projects. Our specialty is custom window treatments. We design window treatments that fit perfectly in your unique living space, and our prices are hard to beat by our competitors in the Greater Toronto Area. We also specialize in high end wallpapers. Our wallpapers are stunning and we have one of the largest inventories of high end designer wallpaper in Canada.

***

Call us today to book a free 30 minute in-store consultation. Our window treatment interior designers will sit with you and show you exactly what you are looking for.