Perth Fabrics Crafts 'N More

Brooke from Smiths Falls
Brooke from Smiths Falls
1 review Smiths Falls, ON

Fabrics and crafts

This is a fabulous store. It has a bigger selection of fabrics and sewing accessories than some places I've been in larger towns. I've almost never struggled to find something appropriate for my project when I've gone in. The staff are friendly and helpful and always happy to answer questions. I've had a number of conversations about projects I'm planning where they've steered me to appropriate materials or suggested better alternatives to what I'd been looking for. I always have to budget at least half an hour when I go in here because there's just so much to consider, so many options. Great store!