Action Auger Canada Inc

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Action Auger Canada Inc

A Bailey in Calgary
A Bailey in Calgary

New water heater and leaking pipe repair

We had Clifton come out to install a new water heater. He gave us great advice on maintenance to improve the longevity of our new heater. He was friendly and polite and a tidy worker.
Adam V. came out to fix a leaking pipe in our basement. He was very thorough in explaining the problem and the solution. He ensured the problem was resolved before leaving and his work area was clean. He was also very good with my dogs and cats which makes it easier when someone is working in your house. Both men were very professional and put my mind at ease, I would highly recommend this company.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! I'm happy to hear Clifton and Adam left a great impression!

Lindsay in Calgary
Lindsay in Calgary

Toilet/ possible leak

Adam was incredibly friendly, courteous and thorough. I will have to reschedule for reasons outside of my control at the moment. But, I really appreciate everything today. Also, incredibly prompt in your scheduling.
Thanks so much.

Thanks for the feedback Lindsay! I'm glad to hear everything went well!

Derek in San Francisco
Derek in San Francisco
1 review Milo, AB

Sewer scope and augering

Had a sewer line clogged with tree roots. Adam and Jamie ran a scope through to confirm and then carefully augered it out. The line is running smoothly now. They were very thorough, taking care to explain their process, and carefully cleaned the area where they were working. Very professional, as I have always found the Gentlemen Plumbers service to be. Thanks!

Thanks for the review Derek! I'm glad to hear Adam and Jamie did a great job!

Lesliedawn  in Calgary
Lesliedawn in Calgary

Service

Great service, new what they were taking about.
Gave great advice on how to prevent and care for furnace, pipes, etc.
Did not feel pressured with purchasing any of the services we had done.
We had our kitchen sink plugged for a couple weeks, finally caved and called them after trying many timescale ourselves.
They fixed the problem.
Issue with furnace heating when we wanted it to turn on, it basically had a kindness of its own.
They figured the issue and fixed it.
Working beautifully.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review Leslie!

Steve in Calgary
Steve in Calgary

Water valve

Wayne was fantastic in fixing the problem from an organizational aspect to explaining the problem and fixing the problem in a timely and efficient way.
He is a pro who gets it done.

Stress free and coordinated.

Stephen Weiss

Thanks for the review Steve!

Djms51
Djms51

Furnace repair

Ryan was polite, informative and told me about repairs before he did it. Total cost etc. I am very pleased.I will call this company again for sure and recommend them also.

I'm glad to hear Ryan left a great impression! Thanks for the review!

MO in Calgary
MO in Calgary

Annual inspection

I thought Jamie and Adam were very thorough in their review as they took time to explain what they were looking for and doing. I was happy in what they did during their visit.

Marcel

Thanks for the review Marcel!

Irvine in High River
Irvine in High River
1 review High River, AB

Installation of Standard 2 Handle faucet in main bathroom

As always, I was very satisfied with the efficient, pleasant gentlemen who attended to my request. Wayne and Jon were close to arriving when expected and "educated" me on the services offered by Action Auger and as well completed a house inspection.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Irvine! I'm glad to hear everything went well!

Toilet water leakage

The front desk was very helpful in booking a time for us on the day of the problem. Plumber Wayne is quick and efficient with his work. He is pleasant on the phone and explained the problem thoroughly. Very pleased with the whole experience. We will be calling the company and will recommend the company to anyone in need of a good plumber.

Thanks for writing a review. I'm happy to hear Wayne did a great job!

Clogged line in Edmonton
Clogged line in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Clean kitchen line auger

Technicians Nick S. and Walter A. were two well-dressed gentlemen (I like their neckties!) when they came to the door. They explained in detail what they were going to do to resolve my problem and provided an estimated repair cost. They took the time to explain any questions I had for them and completed the work in a timely manner. They kept the work area clean. Both men were thorough and professional in their work. I would recommend them for any future issues.

Glad to hear Nick and Walter left a great impression!

More about Action Auger Canada Inc

Need a plumber? At Action Auger, we hire only the brightest, friendliest, and most qualified plumbers in Alberta to give you sound advice and quality service for all your plumbing needs. With technicians in all major cities and surrounding areas in Alberta, and available 24 hours a day, we are ready to assist you with any plumbing problem – big or small! Call us today for any plumbing or heating issues, leaky sinks and faucets, clogged drains, toilet, bathtub and shower repairs, furnace cleaning and repairs, hot water tanks and tankless hot water heaters, furnace installation and maintenance, trenchless pipe repair, camera sewer inspection, and more! We have local branches in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Lethbridge, and Medicine Hat, with extended service to Camrose, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Airdrie, High River, Crossfield, Carstairs, Olds, Innisfail, Wetaskiwin, Leduc, Lacombe, Okotoks, Nanton, Taber, Cardston, Didsbury, Brooks, Crowsnest Pass, Cochrane, Strathmore, Sundre, Three Hills, Ponoka, Fort Macleod, Pincher Creek, Bowden, Fort Saskatchewan, Chestermere, Sylvan Lake, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, and all other areas throughout Southern Alberta.