Queen East Appliance Centre

1180 Queen Street East Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in East York  >  Queen East Appliance Centre

Reviews for Queen East Appliance Centre

Old Refridgerator Repair

Chad was terrific. He diagnosed the problem quickly and got the refrigerator in working order. He definitely knows his business well. I would definitely recommend Queen Street Allpliance.

Simone Johnson and Jim

Pat and Lorne in Toronto
Pat and Lorne in Toronto

Chad fixed our fridge

We too recommend Chad at East End Appliance Service. He responded immediately, set up and met appointments on time, and fixed our refrigerator quickly and efficiently. Will definitely call him again.

Paula in Toronto
Paula in Toronto
5 reviews East York, ON

Dryer Repair

After calling a big retail store where I bought my dryer, the quote was too expensive and they were going to take a week to come and fix my dryer. I found Chad at Queen East Appliance. He took my call and came and fixed my dryer UNDER estimate and on time. Professional, knowledgeable and I would use them again for any appliace repair.