Bayview Windows

6270 Perth St. ON K0Z 2Z0

Reviews for Bayview Windows

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

window replacement

Mr.s (sales person), who organized the schedule, Installer (2 people) were great, courteous, professional. have used their service before and really satisfied with A-Z.

why do I have to put 30 words down. it doesn't make sense. I can write what ever in less than 10 words

Thank you very much for the positive review, and also for the repeat business.

Rob Fenn
President

Gordon
Gordon
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Entrance Door

Great job done by Bayview Windows. They removed the old door and put in this new one, installed my hardware, reinstalled the interior trim, caulked and cleaned up in 3 hours!

Thank you for the positive review Gordon and thanks again for the business.

Rob Fenn
President

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

window and patio door install

Everyone from sales to install were all very friendly and professional. Install was scheduled for three days and was completed within one day. Installers were extremely clean, so much so that there was essentially no after cleanup to be done by us. I was working from home during install and installers were very mindful of that fact and made as minimal noise as necessary so as not to disrupt me or my conference calls. This is the second house that I've had were I've used Bayview windows and both time just as impressed, would most certainly recommend them.

Private User reviews Arnprior, ON

window replacement in old house

This is the third time I have used Bayview Windows: once for a replacement patio door in my last house, this time two visits to replace windows in my 1906 house. The original windows were in place and were puttied and painted shut for who knows how many years. The staff on both occasions were great - professional, friendly, and cleaned up immaculately afterwards. I appreciated the owner too who answered my questions quickly and honestly. I wish all businesses were as good to deal with!

Andy Hall in Innisfil
Andy Hall in Innisfil

Replace windows throughout House

This is the 2nd time we have used Bayview Windows for a job and once again they exceeded our expectations. The order arrived when promised and the work completed in the scheduled time. The sales staff were very helpful and Rob and the installation crew were professional, efficient and polite. I believe this is a family run business and would recommend them to anyone looking at replacing or upgrading windows or doors.

Thank you for the compliments of our business.

Rob

Mike Real from Ottawa
Mike Real from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Patio Door Sales & Installation

After recommendations from neighbours and much research into patio doors with built in blinds we choose our Northstar Patio door from Bayview. Primarily because of the product warranty and Bayview's lifetime transferable warranty. The salesperson (Shawn) alleviated all our concerns. The installers arrived on schedule and did a beautiful job of the install, offered various interior mouldings styles and did a fantastic job of the exterior aluminum cladding.

Jane Hiscock in Ottawa
Jane Hiscock in Ottawa

Patio door

Very happy with the product service and installation...
We dealt with David Fenn and he was very personal and professional.
For installation the installers were pleasant and again very professional.... would highly recommend Bayview Windows.
Jane Hiscock

David in Stittsville
David in Stittsville

Window Replacements

Bayview Windows installed two North Star windows at our home yesterday. The pricing was very competitive and the quality and look of the windows seem excellent. Everyone that we came across, from Shawn the salesperson, to Rob the owner, to the guys that came and did the installation, seemed genuine, personable and very much interested in making sure that we were left feeling positive about our choice. We look forward to calling Bayview next year to replace a couple more windows.

Glen & Heather in Nepean in Toronto
Glen & Heather in Nepean in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Window installation for entire house

Bayview was superb. Crews came on time and were professional in all their work. Window installs, interior finishes and exterior cladding were all expertly done. Thank you to Bayview. We would highly recommend this company.

Joel in Ottawa
Joel in Ottawa

High Quality Windows, High Quality Installation

Bayview Windows just completed the installation of my new Northstar windows. They showed up exactly when promised, finished the job on time and the crew was methodical and professional throughout the process. I got three quotes and Bayview was the cheapest with the highest quality windows. They did a high quality install and the windows look great inside and out. I highly recommend them. Lifetime warranty to boot!

More about Bayview Windows

Bayview Windows is a leading Ottawa area dealer and installer of North Star vinyl windows & patio doors and Dimension steel entrance doors.

Serving satisfied customers in Ottawa Valley and surrounding areas for over 25 years, we are focused on providing expert advice, superior products and impeccable services to our customers.

We do WINTER INSTALLATION. SAVE 15% on the purchase and installation of all North Star Window and Patio Door products.

Call for a free in-home consultation, or to schedule an after hours appointment at our showroom. See the difference, North Star Windows & patio doors.