Bayview Windows

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
6270 Perth St. ON K0Z 2Z0
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Stittsville  >  Bayview Windows  >  Replacement of Windows and Doors

Replacement of Windows and Doors

Bayview installed windows and doors at my personal residence. Although there we're hiccups along the way they did everything along the way to help and fix the issues. I am happy and have since recommended them.

Previous versions of this review:

Replacement of Windows and Doors

This is quite possibly the worst service I have received in the last few years. Wayne seems to be "in charge" of running the show. Although he has a good personality he is awful at getting back to us either by phone or by email. They had to come back a few times just for the measuring (I would think you only need to do it once, right). They changed installation dates a few times on me with not that much notice. They installed the wrong window insert for my door. When I called and emailed him to get it fixed he told me he would take care of it but I never was able to have him replace it. Not only does the door have the wrong window insert but the insert is badly installed. I am in the service industry and I cannot understand how a company can treat clients like this and not follow up on inquiries. What is most annoying is the fact that I signed the contract for the windows and doors 4 months ago and the problem is still not fixed. I recommend spending a few hundred bucks more and getting better service and after sales service.. Trust me!