McAdam Window And Door Centre

Leslie in Belleville
Leslie in Belleville
1 review Belleville, ON

Window installation

McAdam window and doors has refused to fix their work even though they are responsible for the poor workmanship. The excuse I received was that the Installer had a bad day. Their unprofessional behaviour and treatment of myself was toxic and they brought it to my home when they started to destroy it. The new windows should have increased the value in my home, not de-value with the poor workmanship. They blatantly did the opposite of what I asked and I have a broken window installed. They have their thousand dollars deposit and they will not receive any more money for the balance until it is fixed to customer satisfaction. If I have others fix their work in a timely fashion, McAdam will not receive another cent l. I've never been so distressed over a situation by being treated unfairly and no respect.

tammy from Belleville
tammy from Belleville
4 reviews Belleville, ON

installed exterior door

The guy showed up on time and did a fast job, but it wasnt careless. He did a reall good job installing the door and even explained things when I asked questions. I have a banister that interferred with the interior trim and he cut around it so it looks nice.