Blind Factory Inc The

Review for Blind Factory Inc The

V & J From Brampton
V & J From Brampton

Vinyl California Shutters

We purchase the Vinyl California Shutters from their sales rep John which quoted us a very reasonable price on this product and installation. We were promised that the installation would take place on April 19, 2008 which it did except for two windows that were not completed due to the service tech not bringing a ladder for one window and the other window wasn’t completed because he did not have the proper frame to install the shutter.

They then reschedule for April 28TH to complete these two shutters but only one shutter got completed. They then reschedule again on May 5TH to complete the last window but no one show up or called to say that could not make it???? I’m still in the waiting process……..

Overall I’m happy with the look of the shutters but very disappointed with how this install is taking so long to be completed. If I had to do this all over again. I would of went with my second choice of wood shutters from STAR'S CUSTOM SHUTTERS (next time I know)..