Cuiwood Hardwood Flooring

Floor Retailers
165 East Beaver Creek Road Richmond Hill ON L4B2N2
HomeStars  >  Floor Retailers in Richmond Hill  >  Cuiwood Hardwood Flooring

Reviews for Cuiwood Hardwood Flooring

pathetic service and work quality

After giving the guy the last part of payment he and the workers just took off.When I came from the kitchen they were gone,I couldn't believe it but they just took off taking my money because I wasn't happy with part of the work they were suppose to fix but that's not everything,after having small text conversation explaining him I won't leave that matter just like that the owner actually went to police station telling them that I threaten him and showing the messages I sent to him(by the way I was texting him because he won't pick up the phone).when police officer called me he explain the situation and said he understand me and he was reading the massages and there were no threats there and he advise me to go after him to small claims court.

Nick  in Newmarket
Nick in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Hardwood Flooring

They did a great job throughout our entire home. We are very happy we chose them and would choose them again. We may even get them to re stain our staircase.

Sherry in Markham
Sherry in Markham
6 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Laminate flooring for basement

Very patient and helpful owner. We had a pleasant experience dealing with this company. Owner delivered the laminate floors himself, and helped us move them to basement one box by box. The worker worked fast and good quality. The basement flooring plus the wall painting was done in 3-4 days.

Leo, Toronto
Leo, Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Hardwood floor in condo

They installed sub-standard quality wooden floor, that started to crack after 2 weeks. They refused to fix or compensate damages. They are cheap, but quality is just terriable. I do not recomend them anybody. Do not trust their warranty promises.

Chris and Iris

905-709-8066
165 East Beaver Creek Road
Richmond Hill
L4B2N2

Very good price for new laminate floor + cabinet refinishing + banister refinishing. But quality of the work is not amazing. Fortunately they offer 2 yr warranty. Had to ask them to come back once already.

Completed the job in 3 days so that is good.