ABC Stone

ABC Stone
905-844-3357
407 Speers Road
Oakville

I was referred to ABC Stone specifically Peter, after my boss had his entire home redone and praised the quality of workmanship and quick delivery. Peter always took the time to answer all my questions as well as giving his honest professional opinion at times I felt indecisive due to so many wonderful countertop options. We originally hired him for our master ensuite and I was more than impressed with the results and finishes. We were going through renovations over the christmas holidays and did not hesitate to contact Peter for the job. He delivered our gorgeous countertops before xmas and as promises. I'm loving my new kitchen and receive so many compliments on the countertops when guests are over!

P. Abram from Oakville
P. Abram from Oakville

Kitchen Renovation

Very happy with the work done. Very professional service, kitchen looks amazing! Seams and craftsmanship are top of the line. Had our kitchen installed within 1 week. Keep up the good work!

john smith from Oakville
john smith from Oakville

Kitchen Countertops

I was recently referred to Hard Stone by a friend who used them many years ago and just like her kitchen, our kitchen looks SPECTACULAR!!
The countertops are flawless, the price was lower than the other 2 quotes we got, and the installation date was ahead of schedule and came faster than expected!

We were even given the option to pick our own slabs from a huge warehouse with hundreds of different options. We hand picked the most beautiful granite slabs just for us. We were then able to choose which parts of the slabs we preferred to be used on our island and our perimeter etc. amazing!
To sum up, everything was a breeze, from quoting to installation.
Thanks guys! Keep up the great work!

Victoria Diner from Oakville
Victoria Diner from Oakville

En Suite vanity top

This is not a good company to deal with. Don't expect any customer service, they don't have it to give. Eric the owner is a miserable person to deal with and his son is no better. The son came in to measure and was gone in 3 minutes. He did not discuss any options with us as to the sink placements and the design of the cabinet and as a result we ended up with a top that was un-useable. I had it taken out and another company completely remake it.
Do not use this company. They also go under the name "ABC Stone"

perky, oakville
perky, oakville

vanity

The work is good but don't expect any help when something goes wrong. He doesn't know how to treat his customers who give repeat business. Too bad as the company could be quite successful.