Concrete Contractors

Best of 2018 winner 3 timesBest of 2018winner 3 times

Reviews for Artisan Concrete Lifting Inc

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

concrete walkways

Very happy to have come across Martin and the Artisan Concrete Lifting team, they did great work, on time and on budget. We are satisfied with the work and found Martin very professional and easy to communicate with. Refreshing change from dealing with some other contractors. Highly recommend you shortlist this company in your search for concrete repairs.

mdhillon
mdhillon
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Patio & Sidewalk

Our experience with the entire Artisan team that worked on our project was Fantastic. We were extremely pleased, from first contact to completion of the job. Stefan was very friendly and highly experienced and did an excellent job in lifting sunken/ leveling sidewalk and patio. A huge thanks to Martin for making our patio safe again for the kids to play outside. Martin was very professional, friendly and honest which made everything easy, and which we appreciate a lot. A HUGE Thanks to Martin & team!

Thank you Mandeep for you excellent review!!....and yes, we will be there in the next few weeks to fill those two cracks!

Kind Regards,

Private User reviews Halifax, NS

Whole House Yard Lifting

Martin and his team was so honest, professional and dedicate to respond every concern of house owner. I believe that his quality work last week will extend my 35 years old yard life and keep my house value in another many years in the future. I am satisfactory with his team and work. Thanks for that!

Simon

Thank you for your excellent review Simon!

Karl F in Surrey
Karl F in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Concrete repairs and lifting

Martin and his team did a great job at lifting my sunken stairs, sidewalk and concrete repairs at my home. Job was done in a professional and timely manner. I would recommend Artisan and Martin's crew for anyone seeking this kind of work. Job well done and would not hesitate in hiring them again.

Thank you Karl! We would be happy to work for you in the future....!

Evelina
Evelina
1 review North Vancouver, BC

20 out of 10

Stefan and Rob worked really hard and gave me a perfect and beautiful sidewalk which I am extremely happy about ! They kept my property neat and cleaned up afterwards, too. Martin was very professional, fair, and honest, and he made the whole thing easy, which I appreciated more than words could ever express. If I could, I would give Martin a 20 out of 10 stars for going way past his professional obligations, by offering me a listening ear and great advice on a serious problem I had with another contractor. I told him he was my angel that I had been praying for. Thank you again Martin, for truly being an exemplary human being. I will never forget your kindness! God bless you!

Wow!...Thank you Evalina....very kind. What we do is provide you with the best service we can and it's just 'normal' for us! Please keep me informed on your ongoing situation and we will be happy to continue to advise. Good Luck! And thank you very much for the review.

ernieandbea
ernieandbea
1 review Hope, BC

Levelling out our back yard

After forty years our concrete slabs were very topsy turvy around our pool and under our sun deck.Stefanlevelled them out and even raised the sun deck pillars back to their original position.Martin is very professional and I would not hesitate referring people to him.Ernest Greer

Thank you Ernie! Very much appreciate your persistence in getting that great review for Artisan. Technology can have its challenges! Thanks again. Give us a call if you have any issues in future

shawn
shawn
1 review Burnaby, BC

Garage & Driveway Lifting

Martin and his team were fast and professional. The work went exactly as he had indicated it would and the results look amazing, particularly considering the nature of the exterior concrete finish. We will be looking at having them back in the future to fix the concrete in the rest of the yard. thanks Martin & team!

Thank you Shawn and thank you for being such a super customer! Looking forward to helping you out again.

VV
VV

great experience

Martin and his crew were prompt and professional.
They fixed the cracks of the concrete pavement around my house in two days.
I am very happy with the work result. Thank you Martin.

Thank you for those fabulous comments Vivian. Thet are much appreciated. Please call us back if you have any issues with the concrete settling again

rsuto
rsuto
1 review Surrey, BC

Concrete sidewalk lift

Martin and Stefan were both very professional. They lifted my sidewalk which had fallen enough to be a tripping hazard. After the job was done it looked as good as new.

Thank you Doug! Give us a call if we can assist in the future. Best to you in 2019!

Wei
Wei
2 reviews Surrey, BC

driveway

A few sections of our driveway have their side sunk and cracked. Hired Artisan Concrete to fix them. We are happy with the result, not perfect though. We know that Artisan concrete crew has tried all they can. Hopefully these repairs could survive a few more years .

Thank you for that honest feedback Wilburt. With the strong support under the edge, the repair should be good for many years.

Please call us back with any issues of movement in the next five years.

Regards

More about Artisan Concrete Lifting Inc

Artisan Concrete provides homeowners services with Mudjacking, Concrete Lifting, Slabjacking, Concrete Restoration, Concrete Placing. Our crew are excellent at work related to concrete, such as fencing, decks and any other home project.