Concrete Contractors

shawn
shawn
1 review Burnaby, BC

Garage & Driveway Lifting

Martin and his team were fast and professional. The work went exactly as he had indicated it would and the results look amazing, particularly considering the nature of the exterior concrete finish. We will be looking at having them back in the future to fix the concrete in the rest of the yard. thanks Martin & team!

Thank you Shawn and thank you for being such a super customer! Looking forward to helping you out again.

VV
VV

great experience

Martin and his crew were prompt and professional.
They fixed the cracks of the concrete pavement around my house in two days.
I am very happy with the work result. Thank you Martin.

Thank you for those fabulous comments Vivian. Thet are much appreciated. Please call us back if you have any issues with the concrete settling again

rsuto
rsuto

Concrete sidewalk lift

604-542-2811
PO Box 38070, RPO Morgan Heights
BC
V3Z 6R3

Martin and Stefan were both very professional. They lifted my sidewalk which had fallen enough to be a tripping hazard. After the job was done it looked as good as new.

Thank you Doug! Give us a call if we can assist in the future. Best to you in 2019!

Wei
Wei
2 reviews Surrey, BC

driveway

604-542-2811
PO Box 38070, RPO Morgan Heights
BC
V3Z 6R3

A few sections of our driveway have their side sunk and cracked. Hired Artisan Concrete to fix them. We are happy with the result, not perfect though. We know that Artisan concrete crew has tried all they can. Hopefully these repairs could survive a few more years .

Thank you for that honest feedback Wilburt. With the strong support under the edge, the repair should be good for many years.

Please call us back with any issues of movement in the next five years.

Regards

Ivan in Surrey
Ivan in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Lifted garage slab 3.5" and front sidewalk 3.5"

Martin and his crew are awesome. Very professional, excellent workmanship, on time and price point was very fair. I have already recommended Artisan Concrete to a friend. Definitely would call Martin for any future concrete work.

Thank you very much for those accolades Ivan. And thank you for the referral to Wade's. much appreciated!

Give us a call should any issues of settlement occur in the next 5 years

rdmax40
rdmax40

Foundation problem

All I can say is that I am very pleased with the results and would recommend this company to anyone with the problem I had.

Ron -Thank you very much for those positive comments. Please call us if there are any further issues with movement

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Concrete lifting on driveway and patio

This is our second time using Artisan Concrete. Their work has been very good. They have gone over and above to make us happy. Thank you for doing a great job!

Thank you for the kind comments. Call us again if issues return.

gchung
gchung

Concrete lifted

Martin and his crew are very professional. Did a excellent job raising my concrete. And they standby their warranty. I had them come back 2 yrs later to do a little touch up. If you need your concrete lifted, call Martin you won’t be disappointed.

Thank you Greg. Give us a call if there is future movement. The review is much appreciated

Ann in North Vancouver
Ann in North Vancouver

Mud Jacking

Martin, Stefan and all the staff at Artisan were friendly and professional. Even though our home was far in North Vancouver they made time for us. Our home is less than 10 years old and the concrete patio was sinking and cracking. The repair was efficient and clean and the cost was less than we were expecting. Very happy we found them on Homestars.

Thank you Ann! You deserve a 10 for a customer rating! You're very pleasant and easy to work for! Enjoy the summer!

James in Quesnel
James in Quesnel
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Slab jacking

Recently I called Artisan for a quote to get some minor work done around my driveway and side steps. Martin Cyr was the only contact I had talked to that actually showed up to give me a quote. This work was minor and mostly preventative but Artisan treated me well, gave me fair price and completed the work quickly, cleanly and very professionally.
I will call again, should the need arise.

Jim D
Maple Ridge

Thank you Jim for that great review - much appreciated! Let us know how that changes the water movement on and under the driveway.

Kind Regards,

More about Artisan Concrete Lifting Inc

Artisan Concrete provides homeowners services with Mudjacking, Concrete Lifting, Slabjacking, Concrete Restoration, Concrete Placing. Our crew are excellent at work related to concrete, such as fencing, decks and any other home project.