Peter Martin Home Appliance Centre Ltd

Appliance Retailers
536 Upper Wellington Street Hamilton ON
HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Hamilton  >  Peter Martin Home Appliance Centre Ltd

Reviews for Peter Martin Home Appliance Centre Ltd

Tdeco in Toronto
Tdeco in Toronto

GE monogram

We wanted to purchase some great appliances for our new kitchen, and having experienced poor after sales service from several big box stores for in the past, we decided to go with Peter Martin appliances on Hester st, hamilton (which is a family owned business).
the salesman Mike Cadieux was awesome, helpful and knowledgeable. We had an issue with our ice maker in our fridge and the service team came out twice to try to fix the issue. Shortly after our call back to let them know it still wasn’t working, Peter Martin himself called us directly to let us know that he ordered a brand new fridge , and he continued to call us and update us on expected delivery dates, etc. That, is customer service, and the reason with choose Peter Martin. Glad we did our research.

Washer purchase

The delivers took the old hoses and left a hole in my pipe, allowing for any sewer gasses and possible backup to come directly into the basement. Delivered on a Saturday, so difficult to get a plumber unless I want to pay emergency fees. Spoke with the owner himself about the problem and he treated me like a child. All I wanted back was the connector that would help to close the hole in my pipe, and he kept trying to talk over my concern, and treated me like I didn't know anything or didn't understand English. This has left a terrible taste in my mouth, for the lack of service received, the fact they took a hose that shouldn't have been taken, as it was not part of the washer they were taking away, and he doesn't seem to care, as he already have my money. How do they deal with buyer's remorse, as this definitely that.

Marilyn Eilers in Hamilton
Marilyn Eilers in Hamilton
1 review HAMILTON, ON

Purchased all new kitchen appliances and washer and dryer

Excellent service from Chad . The employees are friendly and helpful. Good knowledge of the appliances and will find out something they don' know and phone back as agreed. We got good prices and understand they have a great reputation for servicing. We really like dealing with Peter Martin's.

todd in Hamilton
todd in Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

INSTALLATION OF OVENS

PETER MARTIN IS ALWAYS GREAT TO US. THEY USUALLY BEAT HOMEDEPOTS PRICES, PLUS COME VERY QUICKLY IF YOU HAVE ANY TROUBLE, AND GIVE US A BETTER WARRANTY. THEY ARE THE BEST AS FAR AS WERE CONCERNED. AND CHAD MARTIN IS GREAT AT UPPER WELLINGTON

John in Ancaster
John in Ancaster
1 review Ancaster, ON

New Bosch Washing Machine

My wife and I needed a new washing machine to replace our old one that was no longer working. After doing some research, we settled on Bosch. After visiting Sears and Goemans and Peter Martin, we settle on Peter Martin for our purchase and what a mistake. Our 1600 Bosch machine arrived on time, but was never set up properly. The shipping crew attempted to set up the machine, but left tools behind and shipping pins were left inside and out. They never balanced it and left. They also left the packaging material including warranty information inside the machine and started it. This was just the beginning of our nightmare in dealing with this sorry excuse for a company. Short after we were told the machine was balanced, we started using it and it sounded like a rocket ship taking off. I had them come back to balance it a 2nd time and it still didn't work properly. I shook so violently that it cracked the plastic cover on the front of the machine. I called a 3rd time. This time I was angry and spoke to Peter Martin himself. I was on the phone with this clown for almost 45 minutes. I told him all our problems and I indicated that I was not satisfied and wanted to return what I believe was a defective unit. All I got from Peter Martin were excuses and blame placed on me and my home for not being a suitable place for this machine. I asked him as a consumer what I was supposed to do. Should I have had him come to my home first to check the conditions of my laundry room and the type of floor I have before purchasing? I have been told by many in the industry that there is something wrong with my machine. There was a lot of laughter from his end, but absolutely no satisfaction. He told me to reinforce the floor under the machine. You are kidding me right? I have checked out all of the Bosch literature and nowhere does it say that front loader washing machines are not suited for the second floor. It has been over a year and I am stuck with a machine with a new crack and incredible noise. His company is bush league and I tell everyone I know and some I don't to never buy anything from this man and his useless company.

BON IN HAMILTON
BON IN HAMILTON

SALES AND WONDERFUL SERVICE

staff curious, prices in line with lg. retailers. wonderful after sales service. The delivery staff are well trained to install and avoid damage when delivering heavy appliances. Your talk to owner and sales staff and note phone systems