Crystal Clear Pool Services

Danny in North york
Danny in North york
1 review North York, ON

Pool Opening and Service

I contacted Crystal Clear Pools after discovering that their pool opening service was competitively priced in comparison to others. They came when they said they would and performed the work that was possible. Our pool couldn't be completely opened because the breakers weren't turned on by me to start the pump. When I later came home I filled the pool myself, turned the pump on, had to wash the winterized cover myself, wash the weight bags myself (all which was supposed to be covered in the opening package). The technician was very accommodating after I discovered that there was a leak in my filter and offered many suggestions on how to remedy the problem and finally explained that I should deal with the owner of the company. I tried calling and leaving messages everyday for a week without a response. When I finally got a hold of the owner they said they were wiling to help fix the leak if I sent them an email explaining the work required. I did so almost an hour after our conversation, and almost two weeks later have yet to receive a response. It is appauling that the cheque I sent for the pool opening had no problems being cashed before the payment was due, but the company didn't have the courtesty to even respond to my email after they agreed to help; this is not my understanding of professionalism.