Benjamin Moore Sanctuary Paint & Decor

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
420 Hazeldean Rd Kanata ON K2L4B2
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Kanata  >  Benjamin Moore Sanctuary Paint & Decor

Reviews for Benjamin Moore Sanctuary Paint & Decor

1 review Barrie, ON

Professional painting services

Painted our ceilings the entire main floor trim and all doors, the walls up to the second floor and the hallway walls on second floor. They even patched all the walls before painting. We couldn't be more pleased with the quality of work. We will definitely use the services in the future.

anne from Kanata
anne from Kanata
3 reviews Kanata, ON

Eclipse Shutters installed

I ordered my Eclipse shutter from Sanctuary Paint and Decor and I couldn't be happier. They had a great promotion which included installation. Within 7 days I received a call stating that they were in and ready to be installed. Kevin arrived that week and did a great job installing - very professional, and careful when putting them up. I absolutely love the way they look, they are so easy to clean, and I can't wait to get my last 3 windows done.
Anne in Kanata

christine milloy in Kanata
christine milloy in Kanata
3 reviews Kanata, ON

paint, entire house, room by room

I love the quality of the products and the knowledgable staff.
I especially like that they keep a record of all paints/colours purchased and for what rooms. Makes it easy for me to do touchups without having to hang on to the lids.

sandy gunawan in Kanata
sandy gunawan in Kanata
3 reviews KANATA, ON

Floor installation

Installation of porcelain tiles in the kitchen, bathroom, hallway...good job and good recommendations for matching paint colours for the cabinets and walls. I would recommend them because they give extra advice on other surroundings.

Awesome in Ottawa
Awesome in Ottawa
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Colour consult

We got a colour consult with Benjamin Moore for repainting the entire house. They picked some great colours, which ended up looking really sleek and professional in our home. Thanks BM!!

Thanks for the positive review. At Sanctuary Paint & Decor, Benjamin Moore Dealer, we use only certified Interior Decorators in order to provide the best service possible. We are happy that all went well; and, that your selection of Benjamin Moore colours has enhanced the decor of your home.

Thanks again.

Painted my basement

Very good service, my new basement looks amazing. Moved inside my new residence a few weeks ago and did a lot of renovation. Painting was my first project, they made it very easy for me. Professional and quick.

Georgie-Anne Hradecky

Caroline in Kanata
Caroline in Kanata
4 reviews Kanata, ON

Painting Hallway.

Benjamin Moore painted our Hallway.They first came to do a quote which was free.The 2 Painters that came to do the walls were very consitant and did a great Job.

Thumbtackhead in Ottawa
Thumbtackhead in Ottawa
8 reviews Kanata, ON

Paint and Wallpaper

Once you visit Sanctuary paint, you'll wonder why you ever went anyplace else. The team at sanctuary paint provides great advice on projects large and small. Their products are second to none.

More about Benjamin Moore Sanctuary Paint & Decor

Sanctuary Paint & Décor - Benjamin Moore Decorating Centres has been serving the area since 2003 and opened their second location in Bells Corners in 2016 We believe in customer service and helping our customers with our years of paint and colour experience - service and knowledge you won't find ...