Bricor Roofing Ltd

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Bricor Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Bricor Roofing Ltd

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Ice Damming Roof Review

Corey came to review our house after we had ice damming this past winter. After having several roofing companies come look at the roof (each saying a different thing that needed to be done) we were VERY confused to say the least. Corey told us that our builder didn't do a great job but that nothing really needed to be fixed that would change any outcomes in the future. He caulked a few nail holes for us free of charge and it was a breath of fresh air to not have someone up sell us on something we didn't need. We will be using Corey soon to install a heating wire on our roof. Thank you Corey!

Anna from Calgary
Anna from Calgary

Beautiful new roof on home and garage

Corey and the Bricor team were fantastic to work with. They did a beautiful job replacing the shingles on my complex (100 year-old) home and garage. They kept me in the loop on the schedule when the weather didn't cooperate and checked with me before moving a bin onto the yard. When Corey completed his final inspection, he snapped some photos so I could see the details of what they'd done. This is the second time I've worked with Corey (he completed some minor repairs for me when I first moved in) and I think he's excellent. He is professional, knowledgable, and friendly. I recommend Bricor to everyone!

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our primary goal is to make sure that the job is done right and that our customers are satisfied with our completed project.

Allison in Calgary
Allison in Calgary

Excellent Service

Corey from Bricor helped seal up my leaky aging chimney and some other minor maintenance work. He was thoughtful enough to take pictures so he could explain to me what he had done. All of this was no charge because Bricor had installed the roof 10 years ago. Courteous and professional service!

OMS in Calgary
OMS in Calgary

New roofs

Bricor roofers did a wonderful job on our house and garage. After two very unpleasant experiences with different roofers over the past 30 years, we weren’t looking forward to this round. But from the day Corey came to give us a quote to his final inspection of job done, it was a pure pleasure. Corey gave us valuable advice and voluntarily resolved issues not directly related to the roof, spending quite a bit of his time in the process. The roofers led by Joey did a very professional, thorough and efficient job and were a pleasure to deal with. We actually enjoyed having our roofs done! We highly recommend Bricor.

Linda in High River
Linda in High River
1 review High River, AB

Roof replacement after hail damage

Bricor replaced my roof after a hailstorm several years ago. From the time I got a (very affordable) quote until the day my roof was finished, I was happy with everything. Great hardworking people who treated me, my kids and my home with respect. I didn't have to so much as pick up a nail afterwards. My roof looks great, best on my block I think. I would recommend them to anyone who appreciates quality work done with efficiency and customer satisfaction in mind

LM in Calgary
LM in Calgary

So impressed with OUTSTANDING Customer Service and Customer Loyalty

Bricor did my roof 8+ years ago and when I called about a leak Corey came out straight away! No questions asked!! He arrived and fixed the problem within 2 hours of my call. He made a fix (not a roof fault but an error from another installer) and made me feel like a VALUED Customer to them. I am so glad I used Bricor and feel like this company stands behind their CUSTOMERS long after the roof was installed. THANK YOU!! I would highly recommend this roofing company to you to others (top notch service)!!

Norene in Calgary
Norene in Calgary

Bricor has done our roof twice. Superb service, great products, fabulous staff all around; from front Office Administrator to all the hard working guys doing install. 10/10 for Bricor!

This is the second time around for using Bricor. Corey, owner, suggested a tile that has rubber in it for longevity and chose colours that are complimentary to our home. The service is outstanding with return calls, layman term explanations on product. The workers were great with cleanup. 10/10 service here!

BAH in SW in Calgary
BAH in SW in Calgary

Roof

We had the pleasure of working with Corey as he came highly recommended. Very pleased with the quality and workmanship. Even after a few years of having our roof done, we had an issue (not roof related) and not knowing who to call we did call Corey. He took care of things for us right away. So, if you want a company that looks after you even once the job is done, Bricor is your only choice!

Herman in Calgary
Herman in Calgary

Roof replacement

I could tell at the initial visit that he (Corey) really cared about what would be best for our house. He was very friendly and definitely took the time to answer any questions. He didn't try to upsell anything unless it was for our benefit.
Excellent worksmanship. This company actually did my roof the first time, so it was no question to contact them again. They were courteous, neat, and did the job within reasonable timeframes.

I would absolutely hire him again/recommend him to anyone who asks!

Ricki in Calgary
Ricki in Calgary

Amazing customer service

Corey and team are amazing.
They were on time.
Professional.
Cleaned everything.
Made sure I was 100% satisfied
Even 5 years later when I called about a completely unrelated matter Corey called back and answers all my questions.
Very happy.

More about Bricor Roofing Ltd

Bricor Roofing is a Calgary based, family owned, company serving the city and surrounding area for 30 years.

Specializing in Roofing and Re-roofing since 1983, we are the experts you can trust. Bricor presents you with a manufacturers warranty along with a 10 year workmanship warranty. With over 50 years of combined knowledge in roofing, we go beyond the requirements to ensure your home has the correct ventilation and proper structural support.

Bricor provides the most qualified installers and delivers you the best results.

Bricor Roofing excels at replacement of asphalt shingles, conversion of shake roofs to asphalt and new construction installations. We offer several styles and grades of asphalt shingles, ridge caps, drip edge flashing, metal valley, attic ventilation systems, fan and plumbing vents to complete your project.

Attention to detail, commitment to completing the job to your satisfaction and ongoing support are our specialties.

We work with several shingle brands including BP's Mystique and Manoir, IKO/CRC's Biltmore, and Malarkey's Legacy. Maximum Ventilation is our preferred supplier for attic ventilation systems.
Architectural shingles are the most popular style that we install (available in several grades) giving your home a classic yet updated look. Three tab shingles are available for low slope applications to maintain the integrity of your roof.
1983