Blackjack Roofing

Reviews for Blackjack Roofing

Julia in Toronto
Julia in Toronto

Flat roof

Mark was referred to me by a girlfriend in the Danforth who has used him for two roofs. Mark came by my Beach home about 2 years ago and caulked my roof to "hold me over". He just finished my flat roof and his team was polite and skilled. Mark also cleaned my eves and a hard-to-reach window as a favor to me!

Lisa from Toronto
Lisa from Toronto

Eaves Cleaning & Roof

Blackjack Roofing
416-447-9631
4 Newbold Avenue
Toronto

Mark has been cleaning our eaves for years now and is always efficient and cost effective. He also re-shingled the roof on a little addition at the back and charged a very fair price.

Giselle
Giselle

Slope, Flat and Porch Roof Replacement

My husband and I purchased an older home in December. We knew then the entire roof needed replacing. What we weren't expecting was 4 layers on the shingled area, and 2 layers on the flat. Note to the wise, removing these layers is a must and get's pricey to do so.
Because of the labour intestive process of stripping so many layers, we received many quotes that varied greatly with the labour costs for the removal.
I recommend this roofer to anyone.
No fewer than 5 men at any given time and a foreman on hand for the entire duration.
We had wood rot on the porch...the crew actually built new beams and planks instead of laying plywood. I am thoroughly impressed.
One of the crew actually swept our window sills...garbage cleanup is top notch.
Prompt arrival each day and a quick pace of work.....no complaints here.

I've already recommended Black Jack to 3 people I know who need work done.