Rocky Cross Construction (North) Limited

Reviews for Rocky Cross Construction (North) Limited

Anne in Calgary
Anne in Calgary

Disaster Flood Service

Avoid this company at all costs. Horrible customer service and they never get back to you for weeks! 14 months and still not resolved. Very unprofessional! Don't stand behind their work.

Jennifer from Calgary
Jennifer from Calgary

Flood Reclamation

I had a floored in my upstairs bathroom 2 days before Christmas and I was hosting. I also work in commercial construction, so I have background in the industry. RCC was sent to me by my insurance company. I should have clued in when my peers of over 50 years’ experience in construction cringed at me telling them who was handling my flood reclamation…. It is now April 17th and my house is still not done! Over the last 4 months there has been over 50 messages left looking for updates, with maybe 5 of those calls retuned. Or they call at 4:30pm expecting to be let into the house the next morning. I’m single and live alone! This is the crazy part, I work for a living too!

Please if your insurance advise you that RCC will be handling your case, DAMNED someone else!

RCC will never get my recommendtion and I will be letting everyone in the construction world I know all about my experience!

Anthony Burnett from Calgary
Anthony Burnett from Calgary

Repaired ceiling - water damage

A very professional company, the quote was easy to understand and the work was completed with 4 days. There were three parts to his job and had different contractors show up when they aid they would. Great work, would use again.

Mrs Miller in Calgary
Mrs Miller in Calgary

renovation

I had a house in South Calgary that had some damage from water. I called in Rocky Cross, they came in and went through it, did the quote that I sent to Insurance, which surpried me, that they covered it, I told RCC to proceed and they sent in the people to do the work, on time, and it was very clean

Greg in DE WINTON
Greg in DE WINTON
1 review DE WINTON, AB

did the hail damage restoration on the stucco

they were recommended by our insurance company after a big hail storm. They were easy to get a hold of initially but were difficult to contact as things went on. They went through staff and would not follow up with us. The job ended up OK but took over over 3 years to complete.

Bobby Brentwood
Bobby Brentwood

Roof

Carla at Rocky Cross was friendly, efficient and effective. She got our claim processed and coordinated through our insurance provider immediately and ensured that we got quick turn around time on our items. We were also able to pick our colors.

Looking for Fire & Water Damage Restoration pros in Calgary?