Mead Electric

Thomas N in Aurora
Thomas N in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Installation of NEMA 6-50 Receptacle for Electric Vehicle Charging Station

I'm extremely pleased with the work Mead Electric did installing a NEMA 6-50 receptacle in my garage (for a ChargePoint Home Electric Vehicle Charging Station for my Chevy Volt).

The installation was completed quickly, competently, and for a reasonable price. Josh and Brant were a pleasure to work with; they were punctual, professional, and diligently cleaned up during and after their work. I was in a bit of a hurry--I was able to get a visit for a quote the day after I called, and after sending me the quote, they were able to come the day after I purchased my charging station.

Prior to contacting Mead, I contacted a couple of other electricians who did not behave professionally, provided expensive quotes, and generally did not leave me confident that I could trust them with my home's electrical work.

Overall, I highly and unreservedly recommend Mead Electric for any residential electrical work. Thanks again, guys!

bruce shilton in Richmond hill
bruce shilton in Richmond hill
7 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

hot tub installation

We decided to purchase a hot tub for our new home; our hardware store suggested Mead for the electrical.....they came out ...looked at the job and issued a quote. After tub delivered there were complications and hours of work needed were almost doubled; we offered to increase fee, but no, they said they issued quote and would stand by it. Work done was excellent and cleanup outstanding and the team was very pleasant and happy to do the work as promised. Highly recommend Mead Electric.