End Of The Roll-Duncan

Reviews for End Of The Roll-Duncan

Jane from Duncan in Duncan
Jane from Duncan in Duncan
1 review Duncan, BC

Flooring project for my entire condo

I was met by Michelle's friendly face as soon as I went to the customer desk. She heard what I was looking for and made recommendations accompanied by showing me samples.
I then went to Home Depot to compare prices and quality.
I spoke with my contractor who suggested that End of Roll products are better quality while more pricey. I went with your company and am very satisfied with the results.

Su Casa Rescue in
Su Casa Rescue in
1 review Lake Cowichan, BC

Needed Vinyl Flooring Desparately

I run a small dog rescue on the island and needed a very cost effective way to replace the floor. These folks not only picked the best fit for me but provided a huge discount and friendly, courteous service.
Will be back for sure.

Rod from Duncan
Rod from Duncan
11 reviews Duncan, BC

Laminate Flooring

End of the Roll had a sale on good laminate. The service was great.
We also checked out the charge of the installation from other stores and End of the Roll was by far the best price.

Ilia in Lake cowichan
Ilia in Lake cowichan
1 review LAKE COWICHAN, BC

Carpets

We desperately needed new carpet, and we sought out End of the Roll. We honestly were a little overwhelmed with the options available, but the people were really nice, and didn't push any more expensive style on us. That was very unlike the other places we visited. We were able to take samples home and take our time before choosing the right one which is not too common in these consumer days.