Gauthier Roofing And Siding

S Mailloux in Windsor
S Mailloux in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Roof, siding and windows

All jobs have been done professionally and perfectly. All employees are very hard workers and are great at what they do. Mr. Gauthier is extremely efficient at giving estimates, scheduling the jobs and communicating before, during and after your job is completed. They are the best and the only company I will ever call to work for me!

Thank you for your kind words, review and continued business Mrs. Mailloux. It's always a pleasure working for you and we look forward to the opportunity to be of service again in the future.

rachelle in Toronto
rachelle in Toronto
1 review Windsor, ON

Gutter Replacement

We have a 3 story house and Gauthier did an amazing job with us. They were professional, responsive, and easy to work with. They even managed a bird's nest for us humanely.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and for your valued business.

Tom in Tecumseh
Tom in Tecumseh
3 reviews Windsor, ON

New roof & skylights

I had my existing roof replaced as well as 2 new skylights put in. The Gauthier team installed the roof quickly and with great care. Ron Gauthier even came back several months later to give me some free advice on how to properly vent my attic. Overall I would highly recommend Gauthier Roofing & Siding.

More about Gauthier Roofing And Siding

Your exterior home improvement specialists for over 50 years. Pleased to serve over 35, 000 customers in the Greater Windsor area. Specializing in roofing, siding, windows, doors, skylights and eavestroughing. Winner of a "Company of the Year" award from the Windsor Chamber of Commerce and two time BBB "Business Integrity" ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Tecumseh?