A & R Vacuflo Edmonton

Aileen from Morinville
Aileen from Morinville
4 reviews Morinville, AB

built in vacuum system

We were renovating our house and needed a new vacuum system. we went to their booth at the home show last year and they gave us a demo of their system. We followed up at their store and purchased a vacuum system.

Karen in Edmonton
Karen in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

central vacumn

I love this product. This company has installed a system in my last house and my current home. They are a reliable and efficient company with great customer service. The vacumn is great with amazing power and suction. I absolutely recommend this company and product to everyone!