Lakeshore Floor Carpet One Floor & Home

Lakeshore Floor Carpet One Floor & Home

Reviews for Lakeshore Floor Carpet One Floor & Home

Former satisfied customer. in Mississauga
Former satisfied customer. in Mississauga

Hardwood flooring and vinyl tile flooring.

I wish Bruce was available in London ON.I had a great experience when he did my hardwood floors in Brampton ON many years ago.Lakeshore flooring did my family room and odd shaped hallway using Bruce hardwood and in my kitchen using a very top quality vinyl tile that was very often mistaken by visitors to be ceramic.I had those floors installed until I sold my home 18 years later and the new owners thought that the floors were very new and also asked what "polish" I used on the hardwood so I told them they were lightly washed with "water and vinegar".If Bruce was available here in London ON I would have him do my living room without a second thought.I would have no hesitation in suggesting Bruce and Lakeshore flooring for all of your flooring needs.I am speaking through experience and I am not connected to Lakeshore Flooring in any way.

argofan
argofan

Flooring

Flooring in both the kitchen and masterbath/walk-in closet were installed. During our decision making process various products were discussed with the knowledgeable staff and samples signed out for at-home review. Estimates were made and the product delivered. The installation crew was a husband/wife team who were perfectionists in their work, asking for clarification prior to starting work and creating a wonderful, finished look we are delighted with.

Stacy Moore in Mississauga
Stacy Moore in Mississauga

All of our old hardwood floor salvaged, stained and replaced where needed

Carpet one was very efficient, worked well with the timeline we had and they worked with good quality product. There was a lack of communication on the start date, otherwise, it was a job well done and they were able to come back a few times aftwerwards to do touch ups.

We thank you for your review. We will strive to get that 10 rating next time. Let us know what we can to do improve. Feel free to visit us for all your flooring needs.

G LaRocca in Mississauga
G LaRocca in Mississauga

hardwood floor

The owner is very knowledgeable and very helpful and friendly. I described some hardwood flooring that i had seen at another place and my concerns if they were validated. He indeed described to me that my concerns were validated and he was very helpful in helping me to choose other floors to look at.

Thanks for the rating. We look forward to helping you with your flooring needs in the future.

Anne Soeiro in Mississauga
Anne Soeiro in Mississauga
7 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

hardwoood

It was wonderful service. The owner was friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful both in terms of materials and installation. He also came to the house to give an estimate, and he was very punctual and his workers very courteous throughout the renovation. I would definitely use their services again and recommend them to family and friends. It was good, old fashioned service!

We pride ourselves on our over 65 years in the flooring business. Thank you for the rating and review and feel free to visit us again. We look forward to providing you with all your flooring needs!

Howie in Mississauga
Howie in Mississauga
2 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Regency Pre-finished Hardwood Flooring

We installed hardwood flooring in 2001 in our kitchen/family room. We were looking for something similar in 2010 to complete the first floor and wanted to match it. Lakeshore carried the Regency line of flooring.

Walter W helped us source the same flooring and he found enough inventory for us to complete the entire project. It was much better to complete the project with the same flooring rather than trying to match it with something similar. He was quite helpful and gave us a good price too.

Sam in South Mississauga
Sam in South Mississauga

refinished hardwood

We bought our first home in a old neighbourhood in South Mississauga. Lakeshore Floors was a well referred local business and the owner Bruce was very knowledgable in helping us decide what we could do with the original floors rather then replace them - saving us thousands and preserving an original feature of the home. The re-finisher that Lakeshore sent to do the job did excellent work and was finished on-time and budget which was important as we had movers arriving with furniture with only one day to spare.

More about Lakeshore Floor Carpet One Floor & Home

Lakeshore Floor/ Carpet One Floor and Home is a family operated business for over 65 years! The friendly and knowledgeable staff are always willing to help. Come in and take a look around. Free estimates are always available.
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Clarkson?