Arnold & Sons Roofing Ltd

Jennifer Lynn from Surrey
Jennifer Lynn from Surrey
3 reviews Surrey, BC

New Rood

The roof on our 20 year home needed replacing immediately. I call Arnold & Sons after they were recommended to me. Within on day they were out giving me a quote. Two weeks later I received my new 30 year roof. Excellent service and delivery.

Harj from Delta
Harj from Delta
6 reviews Delta, BC

Soffits replaced

We have used Arnold and Sons twice. For the first time, they did our roof in our past home. They were great - install, clean and after install service. Ken went as far as stopping at our house to fix something he saw from the street. For our new home, we didn't hesitate to call them. They said the roof and downspouts were fine but the soffits needed to be redone. Ken suggested they would remove the soffits before we had electric work done so wiring for our lights would be clean and hidden out of the way. They came a few days before the job and removed the soffits at the front. Two days after the electrician was done, they came back and finished the job. It looks great. Our new lights look great! Thank you Ken and team!

malcolm from Vancouver
malcolm from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

facia and barge board installation

I thought everything was going to go great with this company. They were quick with their quote and said all the right things. Unfortunately it didn't work out that way. Between bringing out the wrong wood to installing wood in spots that weren't too be done (then blaming us for not telling the workers), a very minor job ended up taking over 3 months over 5-6 trips to complete. I am not going to type out the whole nightmare but can assure you that it was, just that. They left nails and cigarette butts all around the yard for myself and pets to clean up.

Debra from Surrey
Debra from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Arnold & Sons Roofing Ltd
604-599-0821
112-13302 76 Avenue
Surrey
BC

I had them replace my roof and they were fast, very efficient and they cleaned up as they went along. I am very happy with their work. I would definately reccommend this company for anyone who is looking for quality workmanship.

Ian Watson in Surrey
Ian Watson in Surrey
1 review SURREY, BC

New roof

This roofing company is a good bet.Good things said about workmanship and work done on time.Cleaned up work area everyday,was very pleased with the company and crew.Would recommend Arnold & Sons Roofing to anyone needing roof or gutter repairs

Carol in Surrey
Carol in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Roof install

25 years ago I hired this company and the prices were great. We needed it replaced and we did price checking and still they had the best quote. The company is still family owned and operated. They came within days even during busy season in between their big jobs. And everything was just as super as 25 years ago. I referred them before and will continue to do so!!!

Pat in Surrey
Pat in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Roof install

I was referred to this company from a friend and was not disappointed. They were very efficient and did their job in a very timely manner in fact faster then expected. And the clean up was well done all waste was picked up and taken away. The cost was lower then 3 other companies that quoted us. I would recommend them highly.