Boshart Electric Ltd

Pawel D from New Hamburg
Pawel D from New Hamburg
2 reviews New Hamburg, ON

Panel wiring repair

We purchased our first house in New Hamburg and it was a fixer upper. We kept having black outs in certain rooms so we called the professionals. The technicians at Boshart arrived next day at at the time specified. They repaired the wiring in a few hours and taught me a few things along the way. Price was a little high in my opinion I was thinking it would cost 300 and it ended up being 500 for a few short hours. Quality is fine as my home is still standing!

What I didn't like, was they made a muddy mess on my carpet. Please wear slip on covers for your shoes!