Catherine Street Mini Storage

Pam R from Toronto
Pam R from Toronto
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Storage for students

The management of the Catherine St. Mini Storage provide excellent customer service. They have always been tremendously helpful to me, as I live in Toronto but have to manage moving and storage for two daughters. They have gotten to know me and what my family's needs are. I had to move this past Sunday. The facility is closed on Sunday, but they came in and opened just to accommodate me. This was a life-saver, as I could only find a mover on Sunday. I highly recommend, particularly if you need someone to actually care.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Ottawa?