Interlocking Stone

KathyF in Acton
KathyF in Acton
1 review Acton, ON

Driveway - enlarged and paved

Excellent customer service and repaving of our driveway.
Our driveway was a challenge because we were widening it and had many large tree roots as well as a large chunk of buried bedrock. The paving team helped us overcome these challenges and we have a fantastic nice big new driveway that looks amazing.
The owner of the company was here with the crew every time they worked on the driveway to oversee the operation and provide info and directions.

Jenn in Caledon
Jenn in Caledon

Milton Driveway

World Class service from Anthony and crew. Anthony delivered on his promise and completed my driveway 1 week earlier than expected! I was a little nervous with our stone work around the driveway and having it repaved, however there was no damage when tearing the old asphalt or repaving. Anthony never missed a beat with communication. Overall extremely satisfied with the job!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Driveway paving

416-213-0331
PO Box 70
Caledon
L7E

Thank you Anthony and team for an excellent experience. From sharing all of the information towards getting started with the peoject, to great price and most importantly a fantastically well done job! Anthony and his team completed the driveway project efficiently and cleaned up afterwards to perfection. Thank you Anthony, your professionalism and pride in the work skills is highly commendable and much appreciated ! :) -- The Chhinas' in Milton

Al & Linda Irwin in Caledon
Al & Linda Irwin in Caledon

driveway paving

We are thoroughly satisfied with all aspects of the job - Anthony gave us a fair price, crew were super, clean-up was excellent, driveway looks very nice. Anthony checks on it whenever he's doing other driveways in our neighbourhood, stops to say hello when he sees us outside, so we know he'll be there for us should there be any problems. We'd certainly recommend Walton Paving.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Asphalt Driveway

Terrific!!!
Walton Paving will be paving all of my family members driveways!they did an amazing job. The crew worked very hard in the hot summer and the customer service is amazing. The office manager was so nice to get us in touch with Anthony the sales rep. All around great company.

Thank you for your Business!

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Our driveway was completed June 2017 - Anthony was made aware as was the owner immediately that he pavement was not level with water pooling. claimed up to September that they were too busy and would deal with it for sure... No reply since and the drive has yet to be fixed. After speaking to others customers we find this to be common thing with Walton. Once paid will not return to fix!
Very disappointed

Rachel  in Toronto
Rachel in Toronto

Interlock

The Sales guy came to my house with catalogue in hand and was patient expanding my options and prices. Work started right away and they were finished the same day. I have had no problems with the walkway. They were super
Professional , timely and CLEAN! Is recommended them over and over to anyone

Melanie
Melanie

Very happy customer

We decided to pave our large, gravel driveway and had a few companies give us quotes. We have larger than average vehicles parked on our driveway so the job had to be durable and done right. After a friend who lives in a rural area like we do, told us to call Pablo from Walton and that they were very happy with the service and quality of work so we decided to hire them. From start to finish it was a great experience, very professional and the crew was amazing. Highly, highly recommend.

Thank you very much for your business

mike g  in North York
mike g in North York

Asphalt Driveway

This past summer we got 3 quotes from various asphalt companies in the GTA. Anthony from Walton Paving was very fast to reply and come by our house for a quote to explain the job process from start to finish. Anthony and his crew worked clean and efficient. It has now been 8 months and even through these past cold winter weeks, we have no issues with the driveway. I would highly recommend Walton Paving to anyone who needs their driveway re-done!

Thank you very much for your Business.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Driveway

Both myself and our neighbor hired Walton paving to do out driveway after visiting and viewing quite a few previous jobs we were happy to give them our business. Right from the estimate I told Pablo that I wanted to park a 6000lb pick up truck in the drive and that I would pay for extra sub base materials but was told his driveway was sufficient enough and not to worry. 3 month after the drive was done cracks developed where my wife parks her Honda civic. After two or there heating with the torch it was desided they would pull it up under warranty in May the following year. That June 2016 the second drivway wend in. By that August them cracks came back where the Honda parks and on beulevard where no one parks. For me with the 6000 lb truck I've always parked with my wheels on the curb for fear of desttroying my drive Another paving contracter looked at my drive and I was told it comes down to the sub base materials not being adequate. Driveways used to last 10-15 years or more not 2 or 3. It's January 2018 my driveway is full of so many cracks it's no funny. I cannot recommend Walton paving

Sorry that you weren't happy . You should have contact our office as soon as there was a issue. We stand by our work.

More about Walton Interlocking Paving Ltd

Walton Interlock & Paving has been in business for over 40 years providing asphalt paving and interlocking paver services for customers in the Hamilton, Mississauga, Oakville, Caledon and Bolton areas.
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Vaughan?