Base Electronics Depot

Review for Base Electronics Depot

Sharon from Calgary
Sharon from Calgary

Custom wired new construction

After our house was destroyed by fire, we built a new, large home and had the opportunity to have it prewired for tvs and other electronics including a media room. I had no experience with this type of thing so I had lots of questions. Rick, the owner of the store actually took the time to review the house plans and make recommendations based on our needs and then he visited the house while it was under construction and made further recommendations. His knowledge in this field is outstanding and he gave me recommendations and options from very sophisticated systems to more basic recommendations and helped me to choose what was right for our family. His crew was great and his prices were fair based on other quotes I received. We are now enjoying our media room more than I ever thought we would and everything is running just the way he said it would. We are extremely happy with the system, the price and the installation.

More about Base Electronics Depot

Calgary Based Custom Integrator Specializing in Home Audio, Home Theater, Home Automation, and Home Security. Full service including Design Consultation, Prewiring, Installation, Programming and Product Service. Base Electronics is an authorized dealer for Pioneer Elite, Yamaha, Denon, Marantz, Anthem, Onkyo, Harmon/ Kardon, Integra, Panasonic, Samsung, Sharp, LG, Toshiba, SONOS, Bose, ...