Century Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Century Roofing Ltd

janicescrivens
janicescrivens

Replace damaged siding

My rental property had siding damage after a vehicle hit the house. It was only one wall so I didn't want to have to do the whole house so I called Jeff for an estimate. He was able to match the existing siding and get the job done quickly and efficiently.
It looks like new!

bryen
bryen

Roof Replacement

Very happy and pleased with the work that Century did for us. From the first contact with our Project Manager Kevin Bright to the amazing crew that installed our roof we were impressed with their professionalism and quality work. The installation required a great deal of difficult work and skill. Each day the work site was cleaned up and the roof secured against any weather issues. The product we used was the new Malarkey Windsor shingle and it looks great. This product requires a specialized installer to make sure it is installed properly and maintains its aesthetic quality. They did a great job.

Hi Bryen, I was out there periodically to see how it was going and our Installer was working through some major hot spells at the time but made sure the roof was going down right. Chello did a great job and your house looks terrific, Kevin followed up on all the details and made sure it was all looked after. Thanks for the review and I will pass this on to the guys!

Dale R.
Dale R.

Re-roof an existing bungslowbinnthe inner city

Tyler and his crew were extremely diligent and efficient at their job. They arrived on time and were very accommodating when it became necessary to park the debris trailer in a less than ideal location. The work was done in record time and the site was left spotless with no indication that they had even there. The roof looks great and Century Roofing will and has been recommended to others.

Thanks for the review Dale, I will pass this on to Tyler, he has been with us for a lot of years and has always worked hard and cares about the work he does and never seems to hear the praises. We want to make it as pleasant on the customers as we can and deliver a good product as well.

K R.
K R.

Roof shingles replacement

The workers were professional and did the work required and cleaned up the shingles etc that they removed, being courteous to the owner as well, would definitely recommend them to others, thank you!

Thanks K. for the positive review, we have our crews trying hard to keep it to a high degree of professional work on and off the roof.

Truth in Edmonton
Truth in Edmonton
1 review High River, AB

roof/eavestrough

The workman ship was very good cleaned up after job excellent. Just need to finish the job all of it

Glad to hear about the positive feedback, and after talking to my project manager that all the work was looked after as promised , thanks for the review and for your business.

tjarratt
tjarratt

Main roof repair, gutter replacement, garage re-shingle, garage gutter replacement

Brought Century in far an estimate to re-shingle my garage. I had them look at my main roof (tar and gravel), they said the main roof was in good shape, but recommended some small maintenance. They showed up when they said they would, and completed the work in an efficient manner. They forgot a few gutters around my garage, but were out to remove them the next day after I told them. Work was completed without surprises. I'm very pleased with my dealings with Century Roofing.

Hi, Good to hear from you that it went well with our crews , they are different crews for the work done and the trough crews usually follow up at the end ,I'm glad to hear they followed up right behind, thanks for taking the time to comment.

Boyd G.
Boyd G.

New Roof

We met with Century Roofing last year, but were unable to get the work done before winter. After speaking with them a few weeks ago, they got us moved-up in the 2017 schedule and provided us with a highly professional roofing crew. They crew they sent were excellent, approachable, knoledgeable and hardworking. They repaired the poor workmanship from the original home builder and completed our job on time and without issue. Overall, an excellent experience!

Thanks for taking the time to send this in, so few people have the time to do this. We are pleased to hear about your experience with Century Roofing was a good one , we have a hard working team from the project managers, office staff to our teams in the field, they are dedicated and very experienced and take great pride in their work, I will defiantly pass this on to all involved. Rick.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Roofing Project Still not Completed 2 Months after Quoted Time

The roofing crew did not respect the fact that I had a small dog and a young child. The shingles and nails were left out on our yard for three days. They did not use a disposal bin. In addition to that, ladders were left out all night leading to bedroom windows. We had to take them down ourselves. The workers showed up late (after 10am) and then had to leave early due to the heat. I can appreciate the latter, but I couldn't understand why they didn't start around 8 am? I was continually promised that the job would be finished the next day and it never was. Poor service. I would never use them again.

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Century Roofing, we use dump trailers with the majority of our work as we have more control on arrival and departing, I would hope that you could call the office and discuss the issues you have gone through as there is some confusion as to whose job this is and that there was no prior call to me about ongoing issues. I would like to make sure that we know how these problems arose and how we can make things better. Thank You, Rick.

rick
rick

Showed up and finished all work outside despite terrible weather. Few minor issues but all resolved satisfactorily.

Thanks Rick, it's good to hear that we were able to look after your problem, I will let our service department know.

More about Century Roofing Ltd

Our mission statement….

Century Roofing Ltd, is backed by having over 30 year experience and 3 generations of expertise.

We take pride in providing exceptional services, with honesty, integrity and loyalty to all our clients.