Century Roofing Ltd

kayellis
kayellis
0 reviews Crossfield, AB

Re-Roofing

Your team communicated clearly, gave advance warning of work and potential timelines, worked independently when I was at my work, but took the time to introduce themselves when I returned home. The cleanup was immaculate! My roof was completed at a busy time of year and the only improvement I would have appreciated was more frequent updates about the timeline (once every week or two rather than once a month).

I am very happy with the work and would not hesitate to recommend Century to a friend, neighbour or colleague.

With appreciation,
Karen

kate
kate

Roof installation

I am happy with the work that Century Roofing completed on my roof. They were courteous and cleaned up any mess.

cindhend
cindhend

Roof

Roof was completed when stated. They cleaned up after each day. I had solar lights everywhere in the front yard and had forgot to move them, they did not break any. Great job and the roof colour Charlie talked me into was the right choice. Looks great.

Peter
Peter

House and Garage roofing

We requested an estimate from Century Roofing so a few days later Dean came to provide this. Dean explained the different products in detail so we could choose which was best for us. A few days later Century started the job and within two days they were done. They even replaced some plywood along the edges of the roof that showed a bit of water damage at a very minimal cost. We feel that the new roof is a major upgrade from what we had. Thanks Dean to you and your team for a job well done.

comanche
comanche

They were fast and cleaned everything up great . So far they shingles are awesome hope they last many many years

denallen
denallen

Roof/eave troughs

they arrived when they said they would, completed the work on time, cleaned up well, an ddid excellent work.

Frank
Frank

Reroofed home

Workers were pleasant and cleaned up each day before leaving. Work was completed on schedule and all detritus removed. No evidence on work other than a great looking new roof

Colleen
Colleen

Roof Shingles and Gutter Replacement (due to hail damage)

Very satisfied with Century Roofing's professionalism, quality workmanship and follow-up inspection they use. Andrew B. (project manager/supervisor) was great! The roofing crew were hard working and diligent and made sure the yard around the house was always cleaned up at end of each day. They also re-shingled my leaking shed and fixed all the mistakes the last roofer made. Very good experience. Totally recommend them!

Thanks for taking the time to send in your review, glad to hear that Andrew looked after you and that the crew took special care on your project.

More about Century Roofing Ltd

Our mission statement…. Century Roofing Ltd, is backed by having over 30 year experience and 3 generations of expertise. We take pride in providing exceptional services, with honesty, integrity and loyalty to all our clients.
Looking for Siding pros in Calgary?