HomeStars  >  Siding in Calgary  >  Century Roofing Ltd

Truth in Edmonton
Truth in Edmonton
1 review High River, AB

roof/eavestrough

The workman ship was very good cleaned up after job excellent. Just need to finish the job all of it

Glad to hear about the positive feedback, and after talking to my project manager that all the work was looked after as promised , thanks for the review and for your business.

tjarratt
tjarratt

Main roof repair, gutter replacement, garage re-shingle, garage gutter replacement

Brought Century in far an estimate to re-shingle my garage. I had them look at my main roof (tar and gravel), they said the main roof was in good shape, but recommended some small maintenance. They showed up when they said they would, and completed the work in an efficient manner. They forgot a few gutters around my garage, but were out to remove them the next day after I told them. Work was completed without surprises. I'm very pleased with my dealings with Century Roofing.

Hi, Good to hear from you that it went well with our crews , they are different crews for the work done and the trough crews usually follow up at the end ,I'm glad to hear they followed up right behind, thanks for taking the time to comment.

Boyd G.
Boyd G.

New Roof

We met with Century Roofing last year, but were unable to get the work done before winter. After speaking with them a few weeks ago, they got us moved-up in the 2017 schedule and provided us with a highly professional roofing crew. They crew they sent were excellent, approachable, knoledgeable and hardworking. They repaired the poor workmanship from the original home builder and completed our job on time and without issue. Overall, an excellent experience!

Thanks for taking the time to send this in, so few people have the time to do this. We are pleased to hear about your experience with Century Roofing was a good one , we have a hard working team from the project managers, office staff to our teams in the field, they are dedicated and very experienced and take great pride in their work, I will defiantly pass this on to all involved. Rick.

Roofing Project Still not Completed 2 Months after Quoted Time

The roofing crew did not respect the fact that I had a small dog and a young child. The shingles and nails were left out on our yard for three days. They did not use a disposal bin. In addition to that, ladders were left out all night leading to bedroom windows. We had to take them down ourselves. The workers showed up late (after 10am) and then had to leave early due to the heat. I can appreciate the latter, but I couldn't understand why they didn't start around 8 am? I was continually promised that the job would be finished the next day and it never was. Poor service. I would never use them again.

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Century Roofing, we use dump trailers with the majority of our work as we have more control on arrival and departing, I would hope that you could call the office and discuss the issues you have gone through as there is some confusion as to whose job this is and that there was no prior call to me about ongoing issues. I would like to make sure that we know how these problems arose and how we can make things better. Thank You, Rick.

rick
rick

Showed up and finished all work outside despite terrible weather. Few minor issues but all resolved satisfactorily.

Thanks Rick, it's good to hear that we were able to look after your problem, I will let our service department know.

nate_cfo
nate_cfo

Repair roof damage due to hail

Very efficient and responsive. Work was completed as communicated. We were pleased with the result.

We appreciate the feed back and will inform our project manager on this job, thanks for the review.

Dcmor
Dcmor

Roof shingle replacement

Remove existing shingles, supply and install, replace flashing. Colour chosen is IKO dual black- love it. Easy email quote process and regular contact with Ken.
Shingles showed up in two days after agreeing on colour. Two guys arrived the following day. Both skilled- one guy has 16 yrs experience. Pleasant, easy to deal with and very competent. Not a single issue with the roof. 2.5 days and they were gone, everything cleaned and back to normal.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

I'm sure Ken will be pleased to hear about the good feedback and we will be sure to let the crew know, Thanks for the review.

janiceb
janiceb

New roof, eaves, soffits

Well priced, on time, very nice people. Very willing to come back and follow up with my requests

Thanks for the review, we try to commit to service along with competitive pricing, we will pass this along all the crews involved.

jody m.
jody m.
1 review Airdrie, AB

Insurance claim

Shingle replacement, siding repair, awesome work, friendly, clean and professional, attention to details, on time and on budget, would definitely use them again

Glad to hear that you are happy with the work we did and are willing to inform others about it, I will make sure all the people involved hear about it as well.

More about Century Roofing Ltd

Our mission statement….

Century Roofing Ltd, is backed by having over 30 year experience and 3 generations of expertise.

We take pride in providing exceptional services, with honesty, integrity and loyalty to all our clients.