Nimbus Water Systems Inc

Water Filtration & Purification
HomeStars  >  Water Filtration & Purification in Simcoe County  >  Nimbus Water Systems Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Nimbus Water Systems Inc

Bit late writing this but wanted to thank nimbus. Had a bit of a flood in my kitchen only 3 days after nimbus serviced my reverse osmosis. So I called and gave a Scottishor Irish woman in the service area a hard time and explained how unhappy I was with the service. I was a bit out of line but she stayed professional and calm and when I couldn't figure out where to turn off the thing she called one of the technicians and had them leave a job and go to my house within 15 minutes. The problem was nothing to do with the reverse osmosis but to do with my husband playing with some other plumbing but they didn't charge me and the service lady and Derek the technician were very good and pleasant. Three of my family use them and it was nice that they did something like this.

Job Price

Thank you for taking time to post this review! We truly appreciate your feedback.

Great sales support and excellent installation. Overall I'd recommend Nimbus for water filtration needs. They did the project on time and in budget and they were competitive in their pricing.

Nick P in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

I have been using Nimbus for over 20 years and their product and service is excellent. Service representatives are very trustworthy and give a detailed report on system status, what is essential to replace, and what will need replacement on the next visit(s).

Job Price

Thank you Nick! We greatly appreciate your review and feedback.

Jason P in Toronto
2 reviews Caledon, ON

After discovering we had moderately hard water in a new townhouse build, we decided to protect our investment with a water softener, and our health with an RO. After various appointments with several of the main competitors, we decided on Nimbus, as they tailored a unit to our requirements, instead of a one size fits all approach. Kevin was very helpful in helping us find the right unit within our target price. So far, we are very satisfied with the service and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to address a water problem.

Thank you Jason!

Mario in Thornhill

Today, they came to change filters in reverse osmosis and for the water softener. They left and right now I do not have water.
I try to reach them in their hours of service but no one picked the phone

Thank you Mario!

Maria K from Toronto

We were dealing with Robert C. Azzopardi and he was absolutely fantastic. He took the time to explain all the various options and came personally to inspect the installation of water and air purification systems. He was always very responsive and helpful.

Thank you Maria!

Matt Thrift from Scarborough

I purchased the system just over a year ago. I am currently on my third set of filters. I am extremely allergic to fluoride, as was explained to the staff numerous times. I also explained to them I could not afford to continue replacing all the filters every six months (I was told filters should last over a year with only two people).
My initial complaint I brought to them on arrival was the filters stopped working two weeks prior to the system shutting off, to which they said they would look into it (I was getting severe reactions to the water from the Kinetico K5 System).
Subsequently, I asked them if I could purchase 1-2 filters, as a cheaper option IF it would remove all the fluoride. As I just needed the fluoride out of the water. They gave me the 'Taste and Odor Filter' from which three staff members including a technician guaranteed me it would remove the fluoride from the water. I explicitly told them several times I was extremely allergic to fluoride. I found out instantly this was not case and confirmed it with Kinetico and the original Salesperson I dealt with.

I would definitely not trust these people with your water or your health.

Tea from Toronto

We met Mr Robert C. Azzopardi who works at bluwaterstore.ca and he installed water filter system for us which I found perfect so far. Mr Azzopardi is a brilliant professional and very talented man, it was fun to watch how he installed machine with great accuracy and knowledge. He knows everything about water and health issue. I could not stop myself from asking him numerous questions. He was always glad to give thorough explanations. Water system is excellent and we are very happy to meet Mr Azzopardi. As I mentioned already, he is a brilliant professional, very talented and knowledgable man and we are very grateful for everything he did for us.

More about Nimbus Water Systems Inc

Nimbus Water Systems® is a Canadian company providing water filtration systems to the residential, commercial and industrial markets.

Nimbus represents quality manufacturers and is dedicated to providing innovative water treatment solutions. Nimbus encourages consumers to go Bottleless® with a line of alternate options to bottled water. Nimbus supplies customized solutions incorporating pre-treatment and RO, NF, UF, DI and EDI. Nimbus has a fleet of certified technicians servicing most makes of water treatment equipment.

Call us today 416-398-2028