Nimbus Water Systems Inc

Water Filtration & Purification
HomeStars  >  Water Filtration & Purification in Simcoe County  >  Nimbus Water Systems Inc

Reviews for Nimbus Water Systems Inc

Cris in North York
Cris in North York

Product and service

We have been dealing with The company for at least 10 years. The best water we ever had. Service is good and prompt. My husband did not mind having to go at least three times a week to make sure to get fresh water all the time. Even when the company moved if he had to go all the way here to the new showroom he still goes.. Most importantly he has a good relationship with the owner.

mark in Thornhill
mark in Thornhill

Filtered clean water.

Nimbus water has the cleanest, filtered water at their Oakdale road location. We have been buying their water for many years. They also have many products in their store. The receptionist is very helpful, when we go to buy water, sincerely Mark.

do in North York
do in North York

water

Nimbus is the best water ever. It is great tasting we have the decision to get the water hot or cold. I would recommend this to anybody because I believe in this company.

sabrina in Toronto
sabrina in Toronto

Nimbus Water Refill

Nimbus hands down has the best water. I have been going to Nimbus for almost 15 years now. From the Wilson location to the current location. High quality water for great prices. It’s so refreshing and delicious. I live in Richmond Hill now but I travel all the way to Toronto every week just to buy water from Nimbus. I highly recommend them.

Margaret in Newmarket
Margaret in Newmarket

Good follow-up

I had an appointment for water softener repair and the technician did not show up. No one called me to inform me, and when I called they only offered to rebook. However, after expressing my displeasure, I received a call from Nazin who apologized and rectified the situation. I am now very pleased with the service I received.

Review has 1 previous version

service....a long time for a reply

I have been a long time client of Nimbus. In the past Nimbus used to follow-up for replacement filters. My filters are over 18 months and five years old respectively I called the company myself (on hold for over 10 minutes).

By calling the sales department I finally was able to get a hold of the service department. Sally (service) claimed they are way behind in service calls (no kidding).

S G in Toronto
S G in Toronto

Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System Installation

Nimbus staff was professional, punctual and meticulous when installing my reverse osmosis water filtration system. They were able to answer all my questions and were very courteous.

They showed me how to easily change my filters and provide reminder calls when it is time to do so.

I can taste the difference in every glass of water.

I highly recommend Nimbus for all your Water System needs.

Thank you, we appreciate every feedback we receive.

Professional and good

Bit late writing this but wanted to thank nimbus. Had a bit of a flood in my kitchen only 3 days after nimbus serviced my reverse osmosis. So I called and gave a Scottishor Irish woman in the service area a hard time and explained how unhappy I was with the service. I was a bit out of line but she stayed professional and calm and when I couldn't figure out where to turn off the thing she called one of the technicians and had them leave a job and go to my house within 15 minutes. The problem was nothing to do with the reverse osmosis but to do with my husband playing with some other plumbing but they didn't charge me and the service lady and Derek the technician were very good and pleasant. Three of my family use them and it was nice that they did something like this.

Thank you for taking time to post this review! We truly appreciate your feedback.

Water Filtration System

Great sales support and excellent installation. Overall I'd recommend Nimbus for water filtration needs. They did the project on time and in budget and they were competitive in their pricing.

More about Nimbus Water Systems Inc

Nimbus Water Systems® is a Canadian company providing water filtration systems to the residential, commercial and industrial markets.

Nimbus represents quality manufacturers and is dedicated to providing innovative water treatment solutions. Nimbus encourages consumers to go Bottleless® with a line of alternate options to bottled water. Nimbus supplies customized solutions incorporating pre-treatment and RO, NF, UF, DI and EDI. Nimbus has a fleet of certified technicians servicing most makes of water treatment equipment.

Call us today 416-398-2028