Gani Granites

travink in Aurora, Ontario Canada L4G2N1
travink in Aurora, Ontario Canada L4G2N1
1 review Aurora, ON

Quartz countertop purchased

Do not use this company. Gani starts out pleasant enough but changes the deal and is very hard to get hold of after they have made their substandard installation of their poor quality product. We made numerous attempts to call him back. Very unprofessional

Bryan in Thornhill
Bryan in Thornhill

Beautiful Kitchen and 2 Washroom Counter tops

I drove by Gani Granites in Thornhill about ten years ago and convinced my wife to get our kitchen redone. Since then, we have recommended them to a lot of our folks. We have been quite impressed by the service, price, and counter top colours. Gani and his crew also get the job done fast. But what we loved most was the fact that Gani and Dove treated us so well. Dove always has the most beautiful smile on her face. They helped us pick out a beautiful colour. All of my friends and family who got their kitchen redone by Gani Granites have only thanked me for my recommendation. I thank you, Gani and Dove, for all your hard work and helping make our homes beautiful. Regards, Bryan

Catherine in Thornhill
Catherine in Thornhill
1 review Orillia, ON

Kitchens, Bathrooms amd more

We have known Gani and Dove for many years now. We have had many business dealings with Gani during this time. We have both ordered and picked up granite ourselves as well as had Gani deliver and install for us. If ever there were any issues. Gani worked hard to resolve and at times went over and above to see to it things were right. Gani has always been very respectful to us. We have built a very good relationship from this mutual respect. I would say that over the years we have developed a friendship in business. as most of you know, this can be a difficult accomplishment. I believe this is due to integrity and honesty between us. Thank you Gani and Dove for your dedication ! Rob and Cathy

Private User reviews Markham, ON

2 kitchen and bathroom renos

Gani completed our granite counter and backsplash for our main floor kitchen and our basement kitchen. We were pleased with the workmanship and cost. They also installed granite in our bathrooms. I would highly recommend Gani, as they are professional, provide great service and have great products. Gani also installed kitchen and bathroom counter tops for my parents. Both Gani and Dove are fantastic people and would use them again.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Kitchen countertop and backsplash

I spent plenty of time shopping around to find a reasonable price upgrading my kitchen countertop and backsplash and finally I found the right guy, Gani Granites. They do not shock you with super crazy prices of other companies who instead of looking at the job, look at your neighbourhood to give you an estimate. They have a family business and they behaved us like their family. I am quite satisfied with the job and with no doubt I will recommend them to whoever asks me.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Kitchen

COULDN'T BE WORSE. TERRIBLE EXPSINCE I'm in renovation business. Gani 's kitchen experience was my 5th kitchen within 3 years. And I keep blaming myself how I went to Gani before reading reviews. He did kitchen cabinet and countertop. Very poor material, installation, even the measurement and wrong color for cabinet.
We asked for CC40 color from Benjamin moore which is cloudy white but we got pure white. Even the sizing was wrong thought he was the one which measured. The pantry covered half of one of our air duct. The couner job is even worse. I am not comparing his job with high end even. I am comparing even to cheapest company which I dealt with. Now I understand how good the other ones were. He made me hate my own kitchen. I'm even thinking of suing this company.

highstar from Markham
highstar from Markham

Kitchen Renovation

Ganni Granite is a horrible company. The moment he walked into our home, he was horribly rude. His work is very sloppy. He was dishonest on multiple occasions, asks for money in advance without starting any/little work. He makes designs based on what he wants, not what the CUSTOMER wants - if you try to correct his errors or point out some issues with his work, he becomes overly sensitive and upset. Our other handy man had to correct all of his errors and ended up finishing our kitchen. Ganni has been working on our kitchen for the past 3-4 mo. We finally kicked him and his crew out. If you guys are looking to waste your time and money, then stick with him.

John from Thornhill
John from Thornhill

Kitchen renovations

Do you want to be DISAPPOINTED? Then use GANI GRANITES.

We ordered a kitchen counter from Gani Granites. His workers arrived for the installation and put in the counter top. For what appeared to be good installation we paid his fee of $4000 cash.

The next day we found that two drawers did not open, and the counter surface was shaking in another area. When I repeatedly called Gani and Dove, the owners, they promised to come but never came, or apologized for the mistakes they made. He hung up the phone on me after I asked when he would come to fix our problem.
Gani’s behaviour was rude, nasty, and unprofessional.

Gani Granites delivered the worst after sales customer service I have ever come across, in addition to their sloppy and amateur installation of the counter top.
We had to call another REAL granite installer to repair Gani Granites installation mistakes.

Despite all the “good“ reviews above (that I believe were paid, or false) I know that a “tiger never loses its stripes”, and Gani and Dove will never change the way they handle their dishonorable behaviour.

Dear consumer, if you still want to use Gani Granites after reading this review – Go ahead…at least you know what you are in for!!! Good luck to you…

Deepak from Brampton
Deepak from Brampton

Granite Countertop

Gani and his team did a great job installing our granite countertop. Great service, great product, reasonably priced! I would definitely recommend him to anyone that is looking for any granite countertop needs. Since our install, he has serviced a number of our family and friends.

Mariam from Mississauga
Mariam from Mississauga

Kitchen and 3 washrooms

I am writing this review for Gani and Dove. I was shopping around for the kitchen granite countertop and I finally found Gani. I live in Mississauga I called Gani on the phone as they are located in the far east so I didn’t want to go there if the price is not good I had already decided the type of granite and I asked him how much roughly this sqft will cost I liked his price then at the same day I went to his place and I met him and Dove they went with me through the process make it easy for me. I decided that I will go for the whole house after I met them so instead of the kitchen I ended up with kitchen and 3 washrooms. They were very nice welcoming and what surprises me how fast their process. We agreed on the color and time. They came on time install everything professionally. They just did one mistake which is in one of the washrooms I remembered after I gave them the order that all the fixture is offwhile and not pure white so I called Dove to change the sink order but on the day of installation it was white. What I like about it is as soon as I noticed it they admit the mistake and right away they took the white sink and they didn’t charge me for anything till they came next day with the correct colour and they install it. I like everything except the colour on the master bedroom washroom however this is just my choice and nothing to do with their job. I would defiantly recommend Gani to anyone I already recommended him for 6 of my friends and 3 of them already install the granite and they are all happy with their choice. Thank you DOVE AND GANI from Mariam