Ironclad Home Comfort Specialists

Dave Robinson in Kitchener
Dave Robinson in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Installed a Pool Gas Heater

Installation not 100% completed and electrical was questioned by pool heater manufacturer. The heater was installed in June and still waiting for electrical changes as well as painting of gas pipes - now October. Reason given is they are busy and short staffed. learning here is do not pay until they complete the job and you have it inspected. I have called several times and now I can't even get the courtesy of a returned call.

This unit was damaged by this client, and repaired under warranty a $600 repair, that was caused by putting sprinkler too close to unit. Diagnosed unit for him at no charge and advised to let it dry out before calling the local hvac company that does repairs for Hayward. I agreed and changed the connection although I did not agree with remarks, and yes we painted the pipes, it was raining day of install.
The unit was installed properly and worked on day of install and after water damaged parts were replaced.
We pride ourselves in our work and 90% of our work comes from referral just as this did.
I am sorry this client chose to use this avenue, and this is the first complaint we have received since we started business.
Sam Irons Owner

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Kitchener?