Halton Hills Paving Co

Reviews for Halton Hills Paving Co

Martin in Erin
Martin in Erin
1 review Erin, ON

Residential Driveway Paving in Erin (Rural Road)

Excellent work professionally done in only about 4-5 hours on a 55m long driveway in the Erin area. Halton Hills Paving arrived on time, as scheduled, with a lot of staff and equipment to get the job done in a short time. Company manager Claudio handled all the project preparation and supervision in a timely and professional manner and was a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you very much it was a real pleasure dealing with you and your wife

1 review Caledon, ON

2 new driveways

We had the old asphalt on an existing driveway removed, they regraded it, prepped it as well they prepped the new driveway ready for new asphalt. 4 weeks later they returned (as promised) to resurface both driveways. Their crew was very efficient and the attention to details was great to see...like proper sloping and draining.
Claudio was great to deal with all along the way.

It was a pleasure doing work for you thank you very much and enjoy the summer

G.Lowe
G.Lowe
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Driveway initial install + repair !

HHP did an amazing job paving my driveway in the fall. When I recently damaged it, they were nearby and came over to do a free, great repair. Fantastic! 10+++

It's been my pleasure dealing with you thank you again

2 reviews Rockwood, ON

6 months later and a hard winter

Well as you can see from the $$$ I had a fairly large project. Just wanted to follow up after this killer winter and plowing the drive with a large machine and the general abuse of ice and rain and snow and chemicals like salt. Once again I can't be more happy. These guys really did do such a good job. It is clear the drive will last for ever...so sorry I wont have to replace it...lol. Friends of mine that have seen it vs their drives all say it is the best driveway pave they have ever seen. Plus the person that delivers heavy loads of hay to me and courier trucks and a giant propane truck...this drive is crazy solid. I even had a huge truck slip off the edge and no damage...not even a slight dent. The slope is also perfect...no build ups. Claudio....please use me as a reference if you want for this year. I post some pics after snow melts..

Thank you very much for a lovely review and we always try our best thank you once again Enjoy it and take care

Ross in Orangeville
Ross in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Rural Driveway

Halton Hills Paving gave us a very competitive price to do our long rural driveway our driveway looks amazing and is seamless Claudio was a pleasure to deal with as was his crew
highly recommend this company

Thankyou

2 reviews Rockwood, ON

Diveway paving

I have had two of my driveways paved by this company. One in Guelph and one in Rockwood. The Rockwood home was a huge job over 200 ft plus large space out front. 4 " + double of paving material and 3 " of stone plus full grading. OK skip ahead now 1 month after last job done. Who shows up...Claudio. Yup...just checking up on the job. Are you happy? Here brought you some coffee..a whole bag of it...lol. Gosh....who does this anymore? I am 1000% happy. The drive way is amazing...both of them. I drove heavy farm equipment on Rockwood and it doesn't move, crack...its as solid a rock. Even on the edge. Claudio has been way more than a contractor. I am now his friend. Thank you again..

Thanks for your business thanks again ciao

Jason in Acton
Jason in Acton
1 review Acton, ON

Large driveway

After years of ridiculous quotes, Claudio from Halton Hills paving came by and gave me one I finally couldn't turn down. They came in did a professional job and I'm more than happy with it.

Thanks for the business

1 review Milton, ON

Driveway paving

Amazing job. Thank you Claudio! I couldn't be more pleased. Rather than just a driveway, Claudio and his crew constructed a "road" for my country property. I love the edging and the way it banks at the turn. Extremely professional. Reasonably priced. Highly recommended.

1 review Milton, ON

Driveway Paving: Fair price and Quality Product/Install

Competitive pricing and they delivered what was promised. They seem to have done most of our neighbourhood and have not heard a critical word about the final products. Claudio handled the quote, oversaw the removal of old asphalt and was here for the installation. Fair price and happy with the quality of the driveway.
Daryl, Campbellville, Milton

Jeff at Living Hope Alliance Church
Jeff at Living Hope Alliance Church
1 review Acton, ON

Commercial Paving

After sourcing 3 area paving companies, HHP was responsive, competitive and available to answer all of my questions. Care was given to ensure our needs were met. They arrived on time and exceeded my expectations with the execution of the paving job. I am confident that if I have any future concerns with the work performed that HHP will stand behind their work.

Thanks a lot for the review