Halton Hills Paving Co

Elfros Hockey in Stettler
Elfros Hockey in Stettler
0 reviews Acton, ON

Driveway Paving

We were absolutly amazed on all fronts with these guys. The workers were very friendly and accomodating, and extremely skilled. We were surprised how fast everything went, they came in early, worked hard, didn't make any mess at all, and left all before lunch. They tested it fully to make sure the water drained properly and were very helpful in dealing with last minute additions like laying pipes under the driveway. Claudio was a pleasure to work with and we cant wait to enjoy our new driveway! Thanks guys, highly recommend!

Thank you for the business and it was a real pleasure working with you take care and stay safe

Church Parking Lot

We have contracted with Claudio for 2 smaller jobs previously and were very pleased with the results. This time we had a much bigger project. Claudio and his team were very mindful of our needs and arrived very early on a Monday morning. They worked into the evening to get the job complete in one day so we had ample time for curing before the weekend. The price was very good and it looks wonderful. We have had so many compliments on our new parking lot! Claudio and his workers were hard working and respectful. Would definitely recommend Halton Hills Paving.

It was a pleasure working with you again and as always will work again anytime with you when you need anything

Milton
Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Driveway re-paving

Claudio is very professional and friendly. His crew are efficient, dedicated, hard workers who take pride in their work.
Claudio keeps in touch at every stage of the job.
We are very pleased with the end result. We would highly recommend HHP to others.

Thx a pleasure

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Great experience with Halton Hills Paving

Recently hired Claudio and his Halton Hills Paving team to pave our rural gravel driveway. I was referred to Claudio by a friend who had his driveway paved by HHP and highly recommended Claudio.

The prep work that Claudio's crew was fantastic. Our gravel driveway was very eroded and uneven. Claudio's guys put a lot of time & material into grading the driveway so that it would be perfect - and the outcome is exactly what I hoped for.

Claudio was responsive, his price was very fair and his crew worked hard and did a great job on both the grading and the paving. Very impressed and will happily recommend Halton Hills Paving to anyone I know that is looking to have their driveway paved.

It was a pleasure working with you

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Our Driveway

I thought I had a difficult driveway to Pave.Claudio explained everything to me and what they would do.I am very pleased with the results and it looks Excellent. The crew was very professional and courteous.Job Well Done! Thank-you

It was a pleasure dealing with you thanks I hope we can do business again

Foamer245
Foamer245
1 review Milton, ON

Driveway Replacement

Claudio and all the CREW were fantastic. Very professional, courteous and delivered as promised! On time with no issues. Every detail explained in full.
Great job, would definitely recommend to all our friends!

Thx was a pleasure working with you

Private User reviews Georgetown, ON

GREAT job and “Thanks” for First Class service

Claudio, Sam & entire Crew came, estimated, delivered as promised and “did the job” in a AAA manner. As I said to Claudio who was by to ensure the every move started and was completed as promised......the Crew paved our driveway (long one) as though they were paving their own! That is the best compliment I could give Halton Hills Paving.
I would have NO hesitation to recommend Halton Hills Paving for any paving job needed. One family member said...so good...may need a yellow stripe down the middle! (also said flour would work until rain)
Thanks Claudio, Sam and the entire HHP Crew.

Thx

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Excellent Residential Paving Job

Halton Hills Paving did an wonderful job paving our driveway in Milton. I was very impressed with the quality of the job. The whole process was a pleasure dealing Claudio, his very competitive pricing, his helpful crew.
I would not hesitate to recommend Claudio and Halton Hills Paving.

Was a pleasure working with you

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Honest, Thorough Job!

A complete pleasure from initial phone call to job completion. Claudio and his team are honest, fair and competitive. Would easily recommend to anyone looking for a legit paving job!

Thx

Robin in Georgetown
Robin in Georgetown
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

driveway paving

Claudio was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and personable. The job was done in a timely manner. The crew did a fantastic paving job. Claudio has a 'what to do after paving' sheet which is very helpful. He came to inspect the job afterwards and spoke with me afterwards. I am impressed with this company and highly recommend this company.

Robin was a pleasure to deal with great person

Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Halton Hills?