Countertop Xpress

HomeStars  >  Countertops in Belleville  >  Countertop Xpress

Reviews for Countertop Xpress

1 review Belleville, ON

Kitchen Reno

We had an excellent experience with kitchen xpress. Ralph was always helpful with decision making, including colours, countertop style, hardware, sink and fixtures. Very knowledgeable and professional at all times. We finished on-time and on-budget!

Lori Whaley in Cannifton
Lori Whaley in Cannifton
1 review CARRYING PLACE, ON

Countertop Installation

I would highly recommend Ralph for your countertop installation. He came over and brought samples and recommended what countertop would look good in our newly renovated kitchen. HIs recommendation was exactly what our kitchen needed. His price was as exactly as quoted. In a society where people don't keep there words it's refreshing to see that someone still does. Thanks Ralph and John for doing a great job.

Lori W

Donna in Consecon
Donna in Consecon
2 reviews ,

Custom Countertop

I called Ralph at Countertop Xpress and asked if he could have a custom "U" shape counter made for me in one week. He said that he believed he could. He had someone out to measure within one hour and called me back with the price and estimated delivery of one week.

Not only was I happy with the price but I had the counter installed by the Tuesday.

If that isn't "Xpress" I don't know what is.

Thanks for everything.