Superior Heating & Air Conditioning

HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Cobourg  >  Superior Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Superior Heating & Air Conditioning

1 review Cobourg, ON

Thermostat replacement

They took 6 mths to replace a thermostat, they do not return calls, they do not schedule calls, they tell you they phone you and left a message but they did not. 100% useless customer service

ALEX IN COBOURG
ALEX IN COBOURG
10 reviews Cobourg, ON

air condition cleaning and repairs

few days ago my air conditioner stop working I call Superior Heating & Air Conditioning for service, got told some one will come around 2 PM
repair man did show up around 3 PM
he did repair Air Conditioner but he told me cleaning inside Air Conditioner - not his responsibility... I clean inside Air Conditioner myself...
I do not know why but I think next year for Air Conditioner service I will be looking for some other Co.
but if you have emergency and need repairs fast - you could try Superior Heating & Air Conditioning for service - you may get better luck.
as my Air Conditioner working....

Greg in Cobourg
Greg in Cobourg
4 reviews Cobourg, ON

Installation of a high efficiency furnace

We had a high Lennox high efficiency furnace installed by this company last year. They were on time, quick, efficient and we have had no problems at all with the furnace. They are always available to answer any questions we might have. We are very satisfied.