Plumbing Smith The

DID from Orangeville
DID from Orangeville
5 reviews Orangeville, ON

Several

I've had The Plumbing Smith work for me on a few occasions when I was in my last house and at my current location. He is really great and I'd not hesitate to use him when he is available (usually he is very busy!).
Use this company and be assured the job will be done very well.

Steve in Erin
Steve in Erin
1 review Wellesley, ON

Bathroom installation

One time there was a leak in the bathroom and Daryl was there the same day to fix the problem. Another time we needed a toilet and sink installed on a tight schedule and he was able to get them in and there's never been a problem. I would certainly reccomend The Plumbing Smith to anyone who needs a plumber.